Hi Everyone!

LeeLiz12
LeeLiz12 Posts: 33
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new-ish to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I am looking to lose 100 - 105 lbs, and so far have lost 7. I live in Denver, and by losing weight I'll feel better about enjoying my home like I have always wanted to. 100 lbs seems very scary to me, but I am hoping that using this site will help keep me on track.

I would love to get to know people from anywhere and make some great friends as I start my new life.

Replies

• fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    almost same weight loss I want to achieve - I hope we get there one day
  • CasTrim
    CasTrim Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome! This site is so helpful and I hope you like it. Good luck on meeting your weight loss goal!
  • DLPenny
    DLPenny Posts: 41 Member
    hi all,
    i am new here. it is so hard for me too lose weight..i like to have friends....i am from OHIO.....:smile:
    please i like some one to talk to and keep me going so i can lose some pounds....
    help
  • LeeLiz12
    We will, it will just take patience and focus (neither of which I'm great at, but it will happen). :smile: Good luck!
  • LeeLiz12
    Thanks CasTrim; good luck to you too!
  • SNorrisii
    SNorrisii Posts: 31
    Welcome This site has been a God send for me and I have been able to stick to it unlike other diets out there
  • Hi Guys! Very new to all this but so far it seems great, lots of support and so easy how the tracker does all the hard work counting the calories!

Hows it going for you?
This discussion has been closed.