acai berry suppliments?

Options
has anyone tried these would you recommend them?

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bumpers!
  • dacadae
    dacadae Posts: 1
    Options
    I have tried them and I have lost some. blue berrys work the same. Naked
    blue machine is my breakfast with to boild eggs. I eat very little at work. popcorn is my snack these days. I eat what ever at dinner. I was 265 and I'm now at 226 starting this year. No stress is what we need.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    bump

What does this mean? I'm new, guess I don't know the slang yet.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    bump

What does this mean? I'm new, guess I don't know the slang yet.

Just puts it at the top of the boards so people see it, and marks it to come back to in your "my topics" tab :)
  • Saraingreen
    Saraingreen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I take the EmergenC acai berry flavor vitamin packs everyday, but I take it more for the B vitamins and vitamin C, I just like the way the acai berry kind tastes. It says it has more antioxidants than the other flavors, but I haven't tried any of the straight acai supplements. I've seen the acai cleanse products and been slightly interested in those.

Maybe some other have more insight.
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fatgirlslim47
    Options
    Be very careful where you buy them from, I along with thousands of others got totally ripped off. I ordered a free trial last year off the internet paying only for pp at £2.19. I read everything very carefully and as I pressed the i agree to abide by the rules button a page flashed up saying they would take £69.00 out of my account for the first delivery, the second delivery was free and then £69.00 out of my account every month till I cancelled. I went very hot then cold and went into a panic and then did some research on the net and people had lost hundreds of pounds. I was at the bank the very next morning and explained what I had done, they cancelled my card but the next day the money was taken. I went back to the bank and filled in a form and I took with me pages of the scams from the inernet and sent it all off, 3 months later I got my money back. I was lucky and found a web site with a phone number I could cancel the order and insisted they sent me an email to prove I had cancelled. I still have the acai berrys but cant bring myself to try them. I have lost 19lb without them and it hasnt cost me sleepless nights of worry.
    Type in Acai berry scam into google and see the pages of problems.
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    That's funny youn mention it today...I just bought some Acai Natural Energy Boost packets (add to water) at Costco today. I had one earlier and it tasted ok - not great. I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine (get the shakes) so I was looking for something that didn't have a lot of caffeine in it. I'm interested to see if it makes any difference...