"Hey Slim"

mtapio
mtapio Posts: 10 Member
Hi everyone, my name is Mianna and I'm from Minnesota. I'm new to counting calories but have been doing it for 2 weeks now and have lost 6.4 pounds of my 90 pound goal. I have fibromyalgia and am a new college graduate, single mom and have a new goal to live a healthier life.

I hope this website will work!

Replies

• mtapio
    Hi everyone, my name is Mianna and I'm from Minnesota. I'm new to counting calories but have been doing it for 2 weeks now and have lost 6.4 pounds of my 90 pound goal. I have fibromyalgia and am a new college graduate, single mom and have a new goal to live a healthier life.

I hope this website will work!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Welcome!! I've been on here for just over 3 weeks and I'm LOVING it. I'm sure you'll love it here too! :happy:
  • mtapio
    Thanks... good luck to you!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Congrats to you! My big revalation came about half a year ago, for some reason after I would lose all the weight, I would slide right back into my old eating habits and the weight would come right back on. I don't know why it never occured to me that to keep the weight off, I had to eat a certain amount of calories to stay where I was. Well, I know better now, and as much as calorie counting sucks, it is the only way it works, and it's a whole lifestyle change more then anything. Now that it has all come together in my head, I am ready to do this the right way and just change my life.

Congrats again, and keep it up! I also have about 90lbs to lose and this time I will get back to the way I was, and keep it off.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    WElcome, and congratulations on your weight loss! That's impressive!!

You have many life challenges, and you have a can-do attitude about them!

Thanks for joining us!
  • smillermom
    smillermom Posts: 38
    Hi! I am also new to the site and have tried weight watchers but like this so much more! I find I make healthier choices this way and really like the fact exercise calories are added to use if I want. Good for you and here's to a healthier you!!!!