One Year Ago and Now...PICS!

Options

Replies

• loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!!!!

may i ask how tall you are? i'm around 170 now, and my goal weight is around 126, i would LOOOOOOVE to look like you now! i think i look like you in the before now, but maybe a little chubbier XO

great job!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I am 5 foot 1 inch! So not very tall! :) Best of luck to you!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    That's awesome! You look 10 years younger now as well.

Ha, ha...thanks so much! :) But, I am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing....since I am not even 30 yet! Not sure if I want to look 19! ;) Thanks for the compliment!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    You look like a gymnast now. Awesome stats. You have obviously worked hard and it shows!

Thanks! :) I never would have thought that...and that is a great compliment! :)
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing! How many rounds of Insanity did you do? Also, how many calories were you taking in daily?

Thank you very much! I did 2 rounds of Insanity...see post above for more information and what I else I did! When I was doing Insanity I was taking in around 2,000, but you burn a lot of calories, and it depends on your height and weight as well. During marathon training I was taking in anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 calories depending on my calorie burn for that day. So my calorie intake varied. Right now I am averaging 1,500 or so a day, so I am training for a half marathon...so some days are more than others. It depends on my calories burned for the day as well.
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well done - great work. You look great and are an inspiration to us all.
    :happy: :happy:
  • loverunning11
    Options
    thats amazing! Great job on your hard work. Now, are you satisfied with yourself?? Are you going to continue to try to lose, or do you know that you are perfect exactly where you are right now?

Thank you! Yes, for the most part! :) I would like to get to 125, but I am happy with where I am at. I would like to tone up my stomach some more, so I am working on my abs. I am training for a half marathon and then a marathon, so I am sure I will probably lose some more weight, as I will be doing a lot of running. :)
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Thank you ALL so very much! I am glad that I can help to inspire others as well. I originally did this for myself, but helping others to do the same is an amazing feeling as well. Best of luck to all of you! Can't wait to see your success stories as well!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Insanity4life10- I know sometimes people get nervous posting pics of themselves, but thank you so much for posting this. I'm 5'2" and trying to work myself down to 125lbs. I've been in 130's before but never the 120's and sometimes, I doubt I can get there.

Your success is so motivating to me. I've also been training for a half and I guess you can say I've got my second wind!

Thank you!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    great progress pictures! your hard work definitely shows. Congratulations
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You look so good, congratulations!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Insanity4life10- I know sometimes people get nervous posting pics of themselves, but thank you so much for posting this. I'm 5'2" and trying to work myself down to 125lbs. I've been in 130's before but never the 120's and sometimes, I doubt I can get there.

Your success is so motivating to me. I've also been training for a half and I guess you can say I've got my second wind!

Thank you!

Thank you so much! I haven't been in the 120's in years! I can't even remember! I didn't think I would ever see the 120's again either, and while it has taken some time to get there, it has totally been worth it!

That's awesome! When is your half marathon? Mine is in May! I ran my first marathon last October, so I guess I am doing it backwards...ha, ha, but running the same marathon again this October. I can't wait! :)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing! How many rounds of Insanity did you do? Also, how many calories were you taking in daily?

Thank you very much! I did 2 rounds of Insanity...see post above for more information and what I else I did! When I was doing Insanity I was taking in around 2,000, but you burn a lot of calories, and it depends on your height and weight as well. During marathon training I was taking in anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 calories depending on my calorie burn for that day. So my calorie intake varied. Right now I am averaging 1,500 or so a day, so I am training for a half marathon...so some days are more than others. It depends on my calories burned for the day as well.
    Thanks for responding! I plan on starting my first round of Insanity on 3/21 and seeing your results gives me hope! :laugh: Seriously though, great job. You look really good. Good luck on your half-marathon and your full marathon later this year!
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great! Congratulations!
  • loverunning11
    Options

Thanks for responding! I plan on starting my first round of Insanity on 3/21 and seeing your results gives me hope! :laugh: Seriously though, great job. You look really good. Good luck on your half-marathon and your full marathon later this year!

Thank you! :) You will do great! Just remember to do the workouts at your own speed and you will be fine! :) Best of luck to you!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great! Congratulations!

Thank you very much!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic! Great progress pictures and thank you for sharing your success. What a true motivation. :happy:
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • devoesick
    Options
    great job!!
  • xoopsyxdaizyx
    Options
    wowwwww. amazing difference!!! great job =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!