MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• welcominganewself
    Options
    Week 1 was a success, so here goes week 2.

This week I am going to try and workout for 300 minutes (5 hours), including at least 3 days at the gym. As well as staying under my calorie goal EVERYDAY!

Good luck to everyone, keep up the good work!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I already know that I will be exceptionally busy this week, so I think that I will be realistic and back my goal down to 150 minutes this week. However, I will try to include two swim sessions in that. Good luck to all!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    The reason why I go for both the exercise and the weight loss goals is because if I don't I'll use exercise as an excuse to eat more. LOL This way I watch my food AND try to get off my butt. It's kinda weird but...so am I! :blushing:
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My week is off to a great start! Managed 60/150 mins. already.:smile: I am determined to meet my goal this week. Hope everyone is doing great!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    I'm struggling a bit this week with motivation. I'm wanting to spend my nights crafting rather than exercising! I WILL get up and moving though!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 mile walk over lunch 41 mins so 41/200 so tired yesterday could not get motivated to exercise.
  • AGoodExample
    Options
    My goal is 200 minutes of exercise this week. =)
  • kld1624
    kld1624 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Dee -

I'd love to join your challenge. I just got The Biggest Loser Challenge for my Wii and the weekend here in New England looks like it might be nice. My goal is going to be to do 4 - 30 minute workouts (or more) this week to reach 120 minutes of workout. I think I'm going to shoot for 3 workouts with the DVD, then go for a nice long walk or do yardwork on Saturday.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    my goal is 200 mins of exercise this week.........
    I have already done 90/200 for the week.....today I played wii with my daughter and then went for a walk. It was such a nice day. The weather was great. Hope everyone has a good day
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    As of this morning I am at 160 mins of my 200 mins for the week.... no i am not stopping when I get my 40+ tonight.Am continuing with my 30 day shred in the morning and doing SOMETHING in the evening after work... right now am hooked on Biggest Loser Power walk DVD. Friday is going to be my HARD day... have to work 6a-6p. Long day at work and have trouble getting up extra early to workout and dont usually have the umpha to do it after work. Hope everyone is having a good week.
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    Good morning everyone! You all are doing fantastic!

I'm at 75 minutes of exercise so far this week, hoping to keep pushing myself to do more whether I like it or not!

Goal #2 has been achieved so that's always good! (My weigh-ins are on Wednesdays so when I set that goal for myself it's a Wednesday-Wednesday thing). :D

Tonight's going to be a challenge, going to Chili's for the roomie's bday to use the gift card I got when I left my previous job. I've already calculated out my day to keep me accountable so we'll see how this works! The sodium content is WAY high but I'm going to ask the restaurant to NOT season the beef so I believe that will help cut that down significantly, but since I won't really know HOW much, I'm not going to alter it any. :)
  • KrisPage
    Options
    2 more miles and 41 minutes of exercise.
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've walked 1.5 of my 6 miles so far this week. Have a date with Leslie Sansone tomorrow as it's to be very rainy so I won't get to walk outside.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Got in another 40 min on the eliptical today. So far 100/150 for the week. I'm gonna make my goal this week!:happy:
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    So far so good. Four days to go! Keep up the good work, we can do this :smile:
  • KrisPage
    Options
    OK with all this exercise how did I gain 3 lbs this week = (
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    OK with all this exercise how did I gain 3 lbs this week = (

Have you been drinking lots of water? I see a HUGE difference if I don't get my water in, it's insanity! Keep your chin up!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat that!!
    A. Drink water like she said!
    B. Are you losing inches & gaining muscle?
    C. Next week you will see a huge loss!
    D. Sodium??? Processed Foods????
    E. Is it a bad time of the month?

Many reasons.......

Keep doing what you are doing!! DON'T be discouraged!! It is all worth it!!

:-)

You are all doing so well, I am having real pain and can't do much because my hip & but are thrown out of p[lce or something. I can hardly walk. :-(
  • savvynurse
    Options
    ok I got my exercise PLUS goal done... over 200 mins and its only thursday and I have the day off to do another workout if I want. I dont know IF I will want. However the NS goal of cleaning out my closet still looms in front of me.... Maybe today?? Maybe Saturday?? Thats a DAUNTING TASK!!! Need someone to kick me in the butt so I will get it done...
  • savvynurse
    Options
    ok I got my exercise PLUS goal done... over 200 mins and its only thursday and I have the day off to do another workout if I want. I dont know IF I will want. However the NS goal of cleaning out my closet still looms in front of me.... Maybe today?? Maybe Saturday?? Thats a DAUNTING TASK!!! Need someone to kick me in the butt so I will get it done...