Missing link! Munchies and clothes!

Options
So Thursday and Friday I found myself munching alllll day long at work. Take a look at my food diary if you wish, lol my snacks are about a mile long. Well I think I found the missing link...it was the clothes I was wearing! We are required to wear business casual clothes at work usually, but on Thursday and Friday we were encouraged to wear our college T-shirts. I honestly think I was eating more those days because I felt slightly 'frumpier'...LOL. It may sound silly but to me I think it makes sense. I didnt have the self-confidence in those baggy T-shirts that I have had from my weight loss recently and it had a huge impact on my eating! I just saw all the snacks and basically didnt care what they did for my diet!

I just wanted to share as I thought it was interesting. Just goes to show all of the little things we dont think about that go into how and what we eat each day!

Replies

• melissaivie
    Options
    I totally agree! If I am wearing clothes that make me feel good, then I eat better. Toss those baggy clothes!
  • journeytoahealthy51
    journeytoahealthy51 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I took my "stretch" jeans to the basement today. I am back in my non-stretch Levi's, and I'll be damned if I need those stretch ones again. Wearing my "skinny" jeans makes me feel so much better, and I don't want to eat anything that will make me grow out of them. Now, if only I could get the smaller size jeans out of the basement. Maybe in a couple of weeks.........:bigsmile:
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    LOL good for you, Tammy! I cant wait to get back into my smaller clothes either! It will be like an entire shopping spree right inside of my closet, LOL.