30 Day Shred Lovers....

Options
2»

Replies

• WashingtonGrown
    Options
    I just ordered if off of Amazon (FREE 2 days shipping for me!) and am excited to try it out! I did level 2 of 30 DS but I hate it. I've been doing it off and on for about 2 years. I've never cared for level 2. The new one looks like it is more updated, so I am hoping I like it more!
  • aliciaf1
    aliciaf1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi all,

I was hoping to get some feedback on supplementing 30 day shred with ripped in 30. Basically, I do 30 day shred during lunch everyday M-F and then Sunday. Then I usually hit the gym after work for a run about 3-4 days. I was thinking I could do another 1/2 hour of strength training after my cardio workout, and was thinking of doing Ripped at that time, or doing the 30 day shred w/o i did earlier that day again?? I am not sure if those are workouts that should be done at the same time. I don't want to counteract anything.

I don't know, I am looking for any thoughts, comments, etc. Please feel free to shout out both pros and cons
  • 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    On day 3 of 30 day shred and have a question for Jillian lovers....When you log in this work out, what are you putting it under? How many calories burn for level 1? Thanks :)
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    On day 3 of 30 day shred and have a question for Jillian lovers....When you log in this work out, what are you putting it under? How many calories burn for level 1? Thanks :)

Many people use the circuit training option on mfp... it comes out to be about the same amount of calories burned on HRM's. But for some reason the 1st time around when I did shred that was accurate... now when I do it it's not at all... mfp says I'm burning my calories than my bodybugg says... I think I have more muscle and some of the workouts are a lot easier to me now. Hope this helps
  • 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    Thanks Jerzee, it does help. Thinking of just getting a heart monitor....glad to hear that it gets easier, lol
  • mamaloves
    Options
    I just started JM Ripped on Monday!
    Monday: Kicked my butt and I was using the beginner moderator
    Tuesday: SO sore took the day off :/
    Wednesday: Took it before class with my dear fiancee .. went well. Helped me stay awake during class:)
    Thursday: Did it in the morning on the expert moderator.. KICKED my butt again
    Friday: Still sweating but feeling stronger

Prediction:
    Saturday: Going to do the whole video EXPERT lol
    Sunday: REST

but I absolutely love this video.. I never have been so ritualistic with a work out video before but with all the rants and raves had to try it :)