Feeling so good about myself today

kasuki
kasuki Posts: 74 Member
I have always been so much bigger then my twin sister since middle school. She knows I've been losing weight and I was teasing her that soon we would be able to share clothes. Well she is in town for the 4th so when I saw her today she says wow you really look great. I brought you some clothes that are just a little to be for me so you can see if they fit you now. I joking said let me try on the shorts you are wearing right now. She siad okay ( both of us thinking they would be a little to tight). To both are surprize they fit me just as well as they fit her. She says OMG Karen do you know that these shorts are a junior size 7. I almost died. I have went from a snug 18W to a junior size 7. I had great fun teasing her all day long and letting everyone know that I can now where my twin sister's clothes.
What A great day it was.

Replies

• kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    I have always been so much bigger then my twin sister since middle school. She knows I've been losing weight and I was teasing her that soon we would be able to share clothes. Well she is in town for the 4th so when I saw her today she says wow you really look great. I brought you some clothes that are just a little to be for me so you can see if they fit you now. I joking said let me try on the shorts you are wearing right now. She siad okay ( both of us thinking they would be a little to tight). To both are surprize they fit me just as well as they fit her. She says OMG Karen do you know that these shorts are a junior size 7. I almost died. I have went from a snug 18W to a junior size 7. I had great fun teasing her all day long and letting everyone know that I can now where my twin sister's clothes.
    What A great day it was.
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Wow! Good for you and what a great story. How did you lose your weight? KIM
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Wow! That must have been an amazing feeling!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    That's a GREAT story!!! WOW!! Look how hard you worked, and it's PAID OFF!! 18 to 7?? Nice job!

I just got into a 12 womens, and 13 juniors , down from a 14/15 two months ago (I was a size 8/9
    four years ago!!)

What really bites is that, for me, the size I fit into depends on where the article was made, the cut, and the kind of material it is. :grumble: :grumble:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wow, you and I have alot in common Kasuki! We both have twins, and we're the same age!
    I've always been alot bigger than my twin too. She heard from another sister that I've been losing weight, so she called yesturday to say that she'd send up her "tight" fitting clothes! (Last year she sent bags of her "too big" pants! ) I told her how much I weighed, hoping she'd tell me that she weighed more, only, she said she hasn't weighed herself since her son was born. And he's now 26! Geez!
    I was sooo hoping to hear that I ACTUALLY DO weigh less than her, for the first time in 50 years! LOL.
    Now all I can hope for is that all her tight clothes fit me, or better yet, are loose. I'd DEFINETLY be calling her to tell her THAT if it's the case! LOL.
    Anyway, just wanted you to know that I know JUST how you must be feeling! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Congrats!!!! Now THAT is reward for all your hard work!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Congrats, and have fun shopping for the new size!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    WoooHooo!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!