I broke my plateau!!

Options
highvoltagequeen lost 2.4 pounds since her last weigh-in! She's lost 24.4 pounds so far.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

1. I am 0.6lbs away from losing 25lbs
2. I am 15.6lbs away from my first goal weight
3. I BROKE MY PLATEAU

This is a fantastic morning. I thought I would never see the numbers on the scale budge. I was feeling so helpless. And it's still not shark week so hopefully by next weeks weigh in I'll be even better. Ugh, perfect way to start my day before work.

Replies

• kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Nice one! Well done! I have reached a plateau at the moment and been stuck for 3 weeks now and even put on. How long did it take to budge? Did you do anything different?
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well done - you're doing fantastic!! :-)
    I have been at a plateau for about 5 weeks now...
    when will it end hahaha

brill you broke through yours - really pleased for you!
    xx
  • highvoltagequeen
    Options
    I broke mine after 12 days so I know it doesnt seem long, but to me it was torture. You guys will do it too. We all do. I hit the transformation period when losing weight thats typical. You don't lose much, or so you think, especially if youre working out, which I do, and its because the scale doesn't measure the difference between gaining lean muscle and losing fat. When I got frustrated I forgot those things. Once the transition period ends [and it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months for some people, so don't be worried mine was so fast] you'll start seeing the weight go down and down again.
  • Hinto
    Hinto Posts: 52
    Options
    My weight has been going up over the last 5-6 months, and it's hit a plateau now (hopefully won't go any highter). So when this breaks it will be my first plateau broken. Hopefully won't be too long.

My nemesis = salt, sugar, fat! Arghh!
  • highvoltagequeen
    Options
    I've been actually eating a cup of Long grain white rice at least 2-3 times a week at dinner, and Idk. I could be off but I think it had something to do with breaking my plateau. :indifferent:
  • bmire1985
    Options
    congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!