HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Phuease help me.:cry: .. I want to go down 2 stones before my birthday ie september...and cant fine an appropriate diet... i was doing calorie count but i dont know if i wud reach a good 9 stones... am 11 stone 3lbs and 172cm
i want to loose 2 stones.. pls help me with suitable diet.. Healthy.. though... Please.... something thats not expensive or like WW or SW pls...:sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• apt84
    apt84 Posts: 24
    Options
    Phuease help me.:cry: .. I want to go down 2 stones before my birthday ie september...and cant fine an appropriate diet... i was doing calorie count but i dont know if i wud reach a good 9 stones... am 11 stone 3lbs and 172cm
    i want to loose 2 stones.. pls help me with suitable diet.. Healthy.. though... Please.... something thats not expensive or like WW or SW pls...:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Ummm, isn't that why you joined MFP--to lose weight without any of those plans or "special foods"?

The beauty of MFP is that you don't need that stuff--just simply cut out the junk, eat more healthy, cut back on calories, and exercise.

That's all the plan you need.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Yup, I totally agree with Shorerider! This site WILL help you lose however much weight you want to, as long as you're watching your number totals, and exercising helps alot too.
    My favorite thing about this site is that it IS completely free! And for exercising, I walk, or dance to fast oldies in my living room, so THAT'S free too!
    This place REALLY, REALLY works, just give it a chance!!!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I think if you stay with the calorie counting and exercise, you could lose some weight by September, but probably not all of it. This site does work, but you have to be willing to make a lifestyle change, and not just diet. If it comes off a little more slowly, then it will stay off longer. Good luck with your weight loss efforts, and just stick with it!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well thanks, I learned something new today, what a stone weighs!

I love to give tips and they are 1) log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices 2) weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

If you stick to 1200 calories a day you should lose approximately 2 lbs a week or 1 stone in 7 weeks! :smile:
  • scmunchkin
    scmunchkin Posts: 11
    Options
    You don't have to pay for Weight Watchers to follow the plan. Portion control, monitoring your calories/carbs/protein/fat intake, and exercising are key. This sight helps you to monitor that, and make positive changes, so that the food you are eating can be used as fuel, and not stored as fat. You can do it!!