and i'm outta here

Options
or at least after tonight i will be
i go back home to my parents for the holidays on monday,:bigsmile:
and they dont have the net at their place (shock horror they dont even own a computer:laugh: ) so i wont be back on until about 21st/22nd or so:indifferent:
but i wont be on tomorrow either i'll be packing for it and doing early spring cleaning so i wont be on

not that i've been on much lately, sorry about that guys:ohwell: :flowerforyou:

anywho... have a great time people!:flowerforyou:
will miss yous greatly:cry:
stay safe and have fun guys and girls:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    or at least after tonight i will be
    i go back home to my parents for the holidays on monday,:bigsmile:
    and they dont have the net at their place (shock horror they dont even own a computer:laugh: ) so i wont be back on until about 21st/22nd or so:indifferent:
    but i wont be on tomorrow either i'll be packing for it and doing early spring cleaning so i wont be on

not that i've been on much lately, sorry about that guys:ohwell: :flowerforyou:

anywho... have a great time people!:flowerforyou:
    will miss yous greatly:cry:
    stay safe and have fun guys and girls:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Have a great vacation! Stay healthy and find a internet cafe nearby!! No computer?!?! Is that allowed in 2008??? :noway:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Have a great vacation! Stay healthy and find a internet cafe nearby!! No computer?!?! Is that allowed in 2008??? :noway:

haha yeah i love it back home its like the stone age
    if it makes a difference they did have both at one stage, but we got a virus that killed a computer so they disabled the internet, and then we got another computer but that got old and died again
    neither of them really know how to work one and all they'd do on it would be a play a game or two so they dont see the sense in having one
    they wouldnt have a mobile if it werent for the fact that us kids dont live back home anymore, and they only got that two years ago

theres not internet cafe back home :laugh:
    hence why i wont be on for another two weeks or so until i come back
    because i refuse to pay at the library - their rates are ridiculous and i dont want to bother anyone at home to use theirs:ohwell:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    We'll miss you Lauren. Be safe and we'll see you soon.

-J:heart:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Come back soon, Lauren!! *hugs*
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    well miss you!!! have fun and be safe!!!!!!:flowerforyou: