A bit confused

Options
Ok so maybe i can not subtract but i think i am right. my calculations say i lost 7.4 but when on here is only says 5 but shouldn't it say 7.

beg weight 210.2
new weight 202.8

not sure if this makes a difference but i just got back on the wagon. Yeah i quit a few months ago and started back up last sunday. since my last loss a few months back i gained 17 lbsback:sad: . but thats ok i will get it back off. but can anyone explain to me why it only says 5?

Thanks and i am soooo happy to be back with everyone on MFP .

Replies

• fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    Ok so maybe i can not subtract but i think i am right. my calculations say i lost 7.4 but when on here is only says 5 but shouldn't it say 7.

beg weight 210.2
    new weight 202.8

not sure if this makes a difference but i just got back on the wagon. Yeah i quit a few months ago and started back up last sunday. since my last loss a few months back i gained 17 lbsback:sad: . but thats ok i will get it back off. but can anyone explain to me why it only says 5?

Thanks and i am soooo happy to be back with everyone on MFP .
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Really can't help because we can't see what weight you're putting in when you check-in but---

--check to make sure you entered the weights correctly

--also, MFP doesn't recognize decimals--it only goes by full pounds and will round up to the closet weight.

Double check what weights you've entered and see.
  • heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    when you do your check in weights did you put your original weight in? i forgot to do that when i started and then it didn't have the right weight loss.
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    yep you were right it still had my org start weight but since i gained more than when i started that iswhat happened....thanks somuch now i feel better