need suggestions to motivate my TOPS group

fullofhope
fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone! I belong to TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly. I am going to present a program for the girls and one guy on Monday. I was hoping for some suggestions. Initially what I thought I could do is present about 10 different "plates" all between 130 and 140 calories and have them guess the calorie count while the whole time I knew what they were. The point would be to show how good choices can affect our weight loss. Then I thought I should have a bigger range and see if they can put them in order from low to high. What do you think? To be honest, this chapter is mostly seniors that have been doing this for 15 years. I think that they use the group to "maintain" what they have. I re-joined in January and have been best loser Jan and Feb for the month. They give me prize money. It works out well, but I want to shake them up a bit. Any great ideas out there? :drinker:

Replies

• fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,064 Member
    Those are both great ideas!!!!
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    I think putting them in order from low to high would be better........as it's hard to guess the exact calorie content.

Sounds like fun!
This discussion has been closed.