Chalean Extreme

Options
szimba
szimba Posts: 298 Member
I just ordered Chalean Extreme and I can't wait to start it! I've seen lots of good reviews on the product online but I was just wondering, has anyone gone through it and what kinda results have you gotten? Also, I'd like to do it with free weights, does anyone know which weights I should buy?

Thanks!!!!:smile:

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 inches in my first week. Its been amazing for me.
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! I hope the results are just as good for me! :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Walmart or Target has those neoprene weights. You can buy them in different sizes, 3's 5's 8's are a good start.
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I just started today with bands. Wish I could get all the different weights, seems like it'd work better. Does anyone have any idea of the calories burned in the strength training? I do not have a heart rate monitor and am not getting one, just curious for a ballpark idea. Strength training under cardio comes up with about 100 calories for the 35 min for a person of my particular size. I have to say I feel great but my heart rate definately didn't seem to rise much. I have 7 more lbs. to lose so I'd like to keep at a 500 cal deficit per day but not sure how/if I can tone up or build muscle that way.