Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Week 7 results

Options
One week of the challenge to go....

worldsbiggestloser.jpg

We've not had a great week as regards checking in, which does really affect the results. However, we have 2 people who have been outstanding this week, both of them Southern Softies:grumble:

So many congratulations to not2late and kettlewitch who lost 7.2lbs and 7lbs respectively! Excellent stuff!

Between the two of them, they have made sure the team victory this week goes yet again to the Southern Softies!

This is really stirring me up- come on Numpties, we can't let them win the whole 8 week challenge. Let's really pull out all the stops for this week!

week7results.jpg

Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    wow 7lbs :O Well done you two that is totally amazing.

Wish I could pull out numbers like that, its lucky If I manage a whole 1lb these days :(
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done southern softies!!!!!!!!

congratulations to everyone else that lost this week! and for those who maintained or gained good luck for next week! :)
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Congrats southerners :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Only joking the two biggest losers did fab!!
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wowee..7lbs in one week....fantastic..I've not lost that in 6!!!! Congratulations both of you..and thanks, because I didn't lose so was no help to the team at all..LOL!!
  • tracybewick
    Options
    Wow those are two amazing weight loses!!! Wish i could rack up bigger numbers
    Congratrulations southern softies...well desrved win
    tracy x
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to join this group late???? Looks like a great motivator!
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    well done to the southern softies again!! whoop whoop!! but only half of us checked in??? dissappointing!!!
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    wow Southern Softies are doing well, and they have 2 less members in their team....
    well done on everyone's loss x
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    To be fair, I only had such a big loss because my weight went a bit mental last week due to tooth abscess and I ended up with a zero loss last weigh in day. So really it was 7 lb over the two weeks but I recorded what the scale said on my day
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Well done Softies!

Come on Numpties - let's have a cracking week and see if we can have a great week and win that trophy back!!!:smile:
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Phwoar... a hat trick for us Softies!! :drinker:

ROCK ON!! :smokin:

Well done team.

And well done to the Numpties... my better half is a Lancashire lad after all. :flowerforyou:
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    just to let all the softies know (and Rosy but I'll message you seperately). I won't be weighing next week because I have given up the scales for lent. So I won't be able to help out with next weeks losses i'm afraid!!

good luck to everyone though and I hope we start another challenge soon? Maybe we could do an exercise challenge or something a bit different for the next 8 weeks and then go back to the weight loss challenge after that? and does rosy want to do it all again?

Thanks for all your hard work rosy xx
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done to our biggest losers - the Softies rock!

Thanks once again Rosy for all of your work doing this. It's been great fun with one week left. Happy days!