Reached my goal weight of 175lbs, lost 35lbs: B and A Pics

Options
hewhoiscd
hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
Howdy!

6 months ago I was 210lbs and I decided to change my life for the better and finally get serious about getting healthy and fit. I set a goal weight back then of 175lbs, and today I reached it :) I was 30%+ Body fat back then, and today I am at 18.1% Body Fat.

You can see the pics at this link:

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff62/Hewhois_photos/Get Fit/B and A Day 116 at 210 vs 175lbs/

If I can do it, so can YOU. There is nothing special about me...I just made the commitment to do it, you can too!

Replies

• summerangel0704
    Options
    Great Job...My husband and I started yesterday. Can't wait to say I made it!!!
  • hewhoiscd
    Options
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Great job and you did it quick. You look fit I'm sure noone will mind it you go shirtless now. Glad you reached your goals keep up the good work.
  • hewhoiscd
    Options
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great!
    I'm not too far off from you - started about 7 pounds less, and I'm only a couple of pounds from 180. Feels really good, doesn't it?
  • hewhoiscd
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great!
    I'm not too far off from you - started about 7 pounds less, and I'm only a couple of pounds from 180. Feels really good, doesn't it?

Thanks! Yes, it feels great :) Grats on your success as well!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Great job!
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    Congrats!
    embarassed:
  • hewhoiscd
    Options
    Congrats!
    embarassed:

Now I'm curious :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!