Just one week

Options
I hope this is the right place to post this. I am challenging myself to staying in my calories everyday for a week. I am so bad at doing a 6 day diet and at giving myself days "off". so for one whole week saturday to saturday I am going to stay within my calories everyday. I am going to drink 8 cups of water. and exercise at least 4 times. it is just one week right?! even if I have visitors I am going to stay within my cals. they will just have to eat grilled chicken too! Any one want to join me in a one week challenge?

Replies

• Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I hope this is the right place to post this. I am challenging myself to staying in my calories everyday for a week. I am so bad at doing a 6 day diet and at giving myself days "off". so for one whole week saturday to saturday I am going to stay within my calories everyday. I am going to drink 8 cups of water. and exercise at least 4 times. it is just one week right?! even if I have visitors I am going to stay within my cals. they will just have to eat grilled chicken too! Any one want to join me in a one week challenge?
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    You can do it!

I will join in... I can always use the extra motivation.
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hey there, you have a great attitude getting into this. You can totally do it. I'll do the challenge with you, I need all the help I can get. KIM
  • Starlightdusk
    Options
    Yay! I am off to work, which I love because I can't eat while I am working, but hate because I am always hungry afterwards. do you guys have specific goals you are working towards, like exercise minutes or water intake?
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Yep- one week- I'm up for that (even though staying in my cals is extremely hard for me).
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Now that the BBQ of the 4th is over..yeah..I can do a challenge to stay with in my calories for an entire week.
  • lilprnss
    lilprnss Posts: 52
    Options
    Count me in Starlight! My parents are having a BBQ at their house today.. All of the grandkids were at Camp.. and they're coming in today~~ So it will be a challenge.. but I'll fend off all of the cookies and cakes :) Just for you! :noway:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I'm in, a little motivation never hurt anyone!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    count me in, we could call it the JOW challenge, but I like to name things, so don't pay any attention if you don't like it :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • 612gemini
    612gemini Posts: 37
    Options
    Count me in! I fell off the program for a month or so but I am back with a vengeance, this is just what I need! :wink:
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    count me in too!!!!

just one week - i think i can do it!
    i di dhave some apple pie today. but i think i walked about 5 miles with my mother in-law, at a brisk pace, too. we walked for 1.5 hours while my husband and his dad played golf. it helped pass some of the time and gave us an activity we can do together. cause sometimes that can be tough...atleast when walking, we can chat about what we see, instead of a question/answer session about my life and when we're gonna have kids!

did i just turn this into a complaint?? :blushing:
  • Starlightdusk
    Options
    wow I am so amazed at how many people are joining in. I like the JOW nickname thats cute. Thanks everyone. I really think this will help me because I have a hard time think about things one day at a time or in the short term. I always just look at the big picture and think I am going to be doing this forever! but hey maybe forever won't look so long one week at a time. :smile:
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    COUNT ME IN! This is what I need! You're already off to a better start than me. Usually I'm on a 2-3 day diet! So for me to make it even 5 straight days would be success to me! But I want to try this sat-sat goal. Maybe with all of of doing this it'll be easier to stick to! So ... YAY....Lets do this!!! :bigsmile:
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    starlightdusk - i LOVE your quote!!!!!

"I may be fat, but you're ugly, and i can always diet"

LOVE it!!!!!!
  • Starlightdusk
    Options
    starlightdusk - i LOVE your quote!!!!!

"I may be fat, but you're ugly, and i can always diet"

LOVE it!!!!!!

Haha thanks, it's what I always thought when I was teased in school. You know someone makes fun of you and all you can think is but I ma smarter/prettier/nicer than you and you can't change that. So how is everyone doing today? I have some calories left so I know I am going to make it!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Great challenge, I'm with you, but I will need to do Sunday to Sunday since I had some trouble getting back on the horse after the 4th and blew it today.

7 days, I'm in.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm in... starting TODAY! Better hurry up and get the rest of that water in before it gets too late!!!

8:11 PM EST

Don't wanna have to get up during the night :drinker: :devil: :blushing:

~Namaste
  • Starlightdusk
    Options
    I'm in... starting TODAY! Better hurry up and get the rest of that water in before it gets too late!!!

8:11 PM EST

Don't wanna have to get up during the night :drinker: :devil: :blushing:

~Namaste

Haha I know this water drinking is hard on the bladder:drinker:
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    day one down! I've gone on two walks so I can have strawberry shortcake tonight (my FAVORITE) not the greatest for the diet, but I'm still within the cals
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    I love the idea of JOW! I will start tomorrow (Sunday) since I was no where near my computer today and so I am behind the boat on this challenge. Hope you'll still take stragglers:smile:

72689.png