This is it!!!!!

fabulusn40
fabulusn40 Posts: 15 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, I am signing up today after being challenged by a good friend. Also, I am tired of the yoyo thing. I have been up and down a million times over the last 14 years. I want to take the weight off right and keep it off. I want to look and feel my best. Thanks in advance for you support and I will do my best to support others.

Replies

• fabulusn40
    Hello everyone, I am signing up today after being challenged by a good friend. Also, I am tired of the yoyo thing. I have been up and down a million times over the last 14 years. I want to take the weight off right and keep it off. I want to look and feel my best. Thanks in advance for you support and I will do my best to support others.
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Welcome to MFP!
    I wish you lots of success here..
  • ds021503
    ds021503 Posts: 5 Member
    Good for you... That's the spirit...
  • mzrobbie
    mzrobbie Posts: 33
    You will love MFP - very supportive, VERY addictive! Best wishes.:flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Welcome Fab 40 :flowerforyou:

You really are ready to change your life to what you want it to be and I am

soooo :happy: that you are joining the MFP fam! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    get it my friend!!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
    Good Luck to you! Hope you love this site as much as the rest of us!!!
  • fabulusn40
    Thank you so much for your support. Today was my first actual day and I had a great time today tracking my food. I went over by about 400 calories so I am about to exercise it away. I didn't realize how much snacking made my caloric intake go up. But I'm glad the exercise gives me a chance to burn it off. I hate see those red numbers. Anyway, I look forward to talking with you again. Good luck and great health.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    I am new to this site(almost 1 week), and I have had trouble getting the extra weight off and keeping it off! This site seems amazing, and I have been able to easily track my calories consumed vs. burned! You are so right when we don't realize what we are eating when we snack! I find that planning snacks at certain times of the day gives me more control. I hope that you have success in reaching your goal! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.