Exercise ideas

luvequality08046
luvequality08046 Posts: 4
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I am currently at home right now. I am full time student and mother of three children any ideas for exercises stretching or strengthening while I'm sitting standing or reading with them....Little things I can do between workouts and throughout the day that will keep me moving.

Replies

• eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    While I'm folding clothes I do it standing and go up on my toes and then back down flat on my feet, repeated. When I pick things up off the floor I do a squat to pick it up. I don't know how old your kids are but my boys love to play airplane (I lay on the floor with my feet in the air & they put their belly on my feet, holding onto my hands while I "fly" them around) My oldest (3) loves to play hide and seek and while I don't run or anything in the house I figure it's got to be better than sitting. when I'm sitting at the computer or on the couch I do reps of flutter kicks.
  • Thanks btw what are flutter kicks?
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    If you're sitting in a chair or on the couch or wherever put your legs out straight and do little kicks with them. They should be little kicks and quick kicks. :)
  • Wow like leg crunches lol!
This discussion has been closed.