Nervous....

Options
about my weight in on Monday! :indifferent: I did really well on Mon and Tues. Working out and eating great. Then on Wed, I had a snaffu. I didn't workout from being sore from the previous two days (maybe over did it a bit) and since I didn't workout my willpower vanished as well. (If I work out I can say no to anything! if I don't workout, then I eat without even realizing it!) But then Thursday I did really good. The first part of Friday (the 4th) I did great. I mentioned that I was worried about counting my calories for the dinner I had. Which was a bison burger (less cals and fat that the reg hamburgers everyone was having). Then My whole family said "Oh just enjoy yourself today, don't worry about counting" And after the whole family saying that to me more than a few times. I listened to them (BIG MISTAKE) So after figuring I'd blown it, so enjoy myself, I had a cupcake. Ok, now I probably was fine with the dinner. And if I had NOT listened to my wonderful family I would've seen that and then the cucake would not have even tempted me! But since I figured I'd blown it, I caved in. And these aren't your normal sized cupcakes...they're from costco...and you guys know that nothing is small or normal sized from that place. So the rest of of the evening I managed to (I don't know how) eat 3! :noway: (Don't judge! lol) So now I'm SICK today...not only because I had red meat (rarely eat it) and TONS of sweats! Which is good, because food is the LAST thing on my mind today.

But now I'm nervous about my weight in and measurements on Monday! I know it won't be as great as if I had done good all week. But I'm worried that if I see absolutely ZERO results that I'm going to say "'screw it" even thought i KNOW why the results won't be there! lol I plan....no I'm GOING to do good today...eat great and go on lots of walks (my workout equipment is not at the place I'm staying) and I'm GOING to eat good tomorrow and workout on my equipment...but I'm worried that it's too little too late!

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    about my weight in on Monday! :indifferent: I did really well on Mon and Tues. Working out and eating great. Then on Wed, I had a snaffu. I didn't workout from being sore from the previous two days (maybe over did it a bit) and since I didn't workout my willpower vanished as well. (If I work out I can say no to anything! if I don't workout, then I eat without even realizing it!) But then Thursday I did really good. The first part of Friday (the 4th) I did great. I mentioned that I was worried about counting my calories for the dinner I had. Which was a bison burger (less cals and fat that the reg hamburgers everyone was having). Then My whole family said "Oh just enjoy yourself today, don't worry about counting" And after the whole family saying that to me more than a few times. I listened to them (BIG MISTAKE) So after figuring I'd blown it, so enjoy myself, I had a cupcake. Ok, now I probably was fine with the dinner. And if I had NOT listened to my wonderful family I would've seen that and then the cucake would not have even tempted me! But since I figured I'd blown it, I caved in. And these aren't your normal sized cupcakes...they're from costco...and you guys know that nothing is small or normal sized from that place. So the rest of of the evening I managed to (I don't know how) eat 3! :noway: (Don't judge! lol) So now I'm SICK today...not only because I had red meat (rarely eat it) and TONS of sweats! Which is good, because food is the LAST thing on my mind today.

But now I'm nervous about my weight in and measurements on Monday! I know it won't be as great as if I had done good all week. But I'm worried that if I see absolutely ZERO results that I'm going to say "'screw it" even thought i KNOW why the results won't be there! lol I plan....no I'm GOING to do good today...eat great and go on lots of walks (my workout equipment is not at the place I'm staying) and I'm GOING to eat good tomorrow and workout on my equipment...but I'm worried that it's too little too late!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Easier said than done, but TRY not to be too nervous. I've been nervous every week the night before weigh in, and yet, every week I've lost! Hopefully it'll be that way for you too!