Staying Under Calorie Goal Challenge

Options

Replies

• ronjaa
    ronjaa Posts: 65
    Options
    yesterday I went a lot over my calorie goal, but I don't care! :) I was at my boyfriends and we were having a nice dinner (he made it!!), drinking wine, watching movies, dancing a bit and so.. :) I considere yesterday as my day off.. I'm now full of strenght and happines and gonna do so good:)
  • sexyjeans
    sexyjeans Posts: 49
    Options
    Saturday-385 calories left. :-)
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Saturday- 16 under, but I passed up dessert, so I'm proud of myself!
  • ronjaa
    Options
    I really don't know my calories left for saturday because I was at the party, drinking and dancing a lot :/ don't know how much calories have I drank or burned :/
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    Saturday- 16 under, but I passed up dessert, so I'm proud of myself!

Good job! That's a great demonstration of will power. Have a fab Sunday! :smile:
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    I really don't know my calories left for saturday because I was at the party, drinking and dancing a lot :/ don't know how much calories have I drank or burned :/

Glad you had fun. Hopefully the drinking & dancing cancelled each other out, right?! :-)
  • khrys1
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds last week! Going to post early today, because my last 4 Sundays, I've been WAY over on calories..... Maybe reminding myself I'll need to post here will help me keep calories in mind while I'm eating today..... Have a great day, everyone!
  • ronjaa
    Options

Glad you had fun. Hopefully the drinking & dancing cancelled each other out, right?! :-)

I hope so:)
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    YES IM TOTALLY IN!
  • khrys1
    Options
    650 over today, but since I've got MFP set to lose 1.5 pounds a week, and they "subtract" 700 a day for me to do that, I shouldn't go up just cause of today. Plus, the last three Sundays, I've been 1500 to 3500 calories over, so I'm taking today as a good day! Will bust a move tomorrow to keep on losing! Have a great week, everyone!
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    Sunday---Over by 178 calories. As I said last week. Sundays are my worst. Weird...I know. I just get so bored that I start snacking waaaay to early. :-( By The Way...Not a trend I want to continue!!!
  • bethymay123
    Options
    I want in on this.
    today I had 1237 callories left. No kidding check out my log :)
  • ronjaa
    Options
    monday - 538 calories left:)
    Is it just me, or is it much easier to eat less during work days?
    I feel like weekend is ruining me lol
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Your net shouldn't go below your BMR because that then puts your body in survival mode. I set my net to slightly above what the BMR calculator told me mine was. Last week I was about 120-121 pounds, at this mornings weigh in, I was 118 even and then after my stationary bike ride and losing some water weight, I was 116.4. Obviously the calories change each day depending on how many you burn. Mine have been around 1880 as I burn about 600 between my two work outs which puts me at my net of about 1250. I come in a little under which I'm trying to work on because I don't want my body to feel as though it needs to hold onto any fat I've got because I'm not feeding it enough. I may up my goal to 1300 so that I don't go below my BMR number. I love watching my daily caloric intake amount go up after putting in my exercise =]
  • bethymay123
    Options
    Today I was under by only two. Had to do a quick ten minute workout to get there.
  • khrys1
    Options
    Monday- 682 under- had bootcamp class today and wasn't hungry, so that helped.... Just made up for my over-eating yesterday! Yes, for me it's much easier to eat better on weekdays- so buys at work that I don't have much time to eat!
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    Today I was under by only two. Had to do a quick ten minute workout to get there.
    Nice job. Way to make it happen!!!
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    259 Cals left today. Nice start to the week. Looks like we all did well today. Great work!!:happy:
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I have 133 (i think) left over.
  • tabbethaclouse
    Options
    hey guys not to be a super downer but to be under your 1200 calories actually makes the body go into fat store mode rather then fat burn mode!