Does this look right?

Options
ofccat
ofccat Posts: 284 Member
We went to Friday's for lunch and I ordered the Captain Morgan™ Caribbean Conga-Line Chicken Sandwich –
A Caribbean seasoned chicken breast fire-grilled and basted with Captain Morgan™ Original Spiced Rum sauce served on a bun loaded with flavor – seasoned sour cream, pineapple pico, fresh cilantro and avocado. I could not find any nutritional infromation anywhere. Does this look close to what I should put it in as? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! If it's easier you can click on my diary as it is public to view,

Trader Joes - Brioche Bun, 1 bun 300 48 8 9 90 600

Generic - 1/4 Avocado, 1/8 avocado 63 2 4 1 0 0

Tgi Friday's - Jack Daniels Sauce, 1 ounce 200 0 0 0 0 0

Trader Joe's - Pico De Gallo Salsa, 2 Tbsp 5 2 0 0 0 80

Bahama Breeze - Seasoned Sour Cream, 1/8 cup 45 3 6 0 0 140

Generic - Grilled Chicken Breast, 4 oz 120 0 4 21 75 51

* 733 55 22 31 165 871

Replies

• bjenny1234
    Options
    Hmmm, can't see your food diary, might not be set to public view?
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    it looks pretty accurate, at least in terms of the calories. The sodium however, is probably a lot higher, because restaurants are notorious for their sodium heavy foods. just drink lots of water, and you'll be fine :)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Im to the point where if somewhere wont publish there nutrition info i wont eat there anymore
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I looked at several websites to figure this one out and all I could find was a description and picture of the sandwich (which looks and sounds good) but absolutely no nutritional info at all, unless you want to pay $9.99 per month for it!!!! It's ridiculous... I just don't eat places anymore that don't post what's really in their food... too risky!!!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Looking at pictures that people have posted of the sandwich online, I'd say they're using about 1/4-1/3 of an avocado rather than just the 1/8 you have down. And there's probably close to two ounces of sauce on the sandwich, not counting when I've seen in the containers on the side of the sauce as well.

Again, that's just going off of pics on Yelp and Flickr, etc. of the dish. Yours could have have had less than those pics.
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I did not eat the extra sauce and scraped a lot of the sandwich nor did I eat the fries :-) So I will go as is. If it is off a little I guess it won't hurt me too much for a day.