Encouragement Helps! :)

Options
I LOVE that my friends and family are able to notice that I have been losing weight. I have gotten so many comments recently about my weight loss achievements. I get a little embarrassed when they tell me, but I secretly LOVE it. My favorite comment was, "Wow! You're jeans look loose. I can tell you've been losing weight and now I want to lose weight too. You are very inspiring." Others telling me that I inspire them, is very encouraging and makes me want to work even harder. What have people told you that encouraged you?

Replies

• ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    No one I know has actually said anything yet, but I have something that's maybe even better! I treated myself to some new clothes, including some jeans that fit PERFECTLY and a fitted top. The next day I caught a girl giving me that look that says they're sizing up their competition!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I think the biggest compliment I received (and he didn't even realize he had done it) was when my brother told a cousin that he didn't even recognize me after I had lost the weight. I hadn't seen my family a lot during the time I was losing, so for my brother to say that to a cousin that we seldom see really made me feel good. :smile: