New to MFP

Options
Hello everyone,

I am a 27 year old, who is about 285. I have tried losing weight various ways, the most successful being Weight Watchers. I can't afford what they charge, so I am giving this a try. Hopefully this works. I need the accountability and the occasional kick in the pants if I fall off track. I just started exercising and I'm starting with 25 minutes a day using the Wii "Just Dance" game. I plan to incorporate the Wii Fit Plus in a month or so, depending on how much I like just doing "Just Dance" alone. Friend me and we can be supportive and accountable to each other!

Replies

• nikkigiesige
    Options
    Very best of luck to you!! I found out that once i started to see the calories add up it forced me to work out more. MFP does keep you in line if you stick with it and add every thing you eat. If you miss a day you will get discouraged and feel like you need to start over again so try to log in everyday...sometimes 3 times a day to make sure you are not forgeting anything. Lots of people use this and if you search locally you will probably find someone who you might know and its nice to watch their progress to give you modivation!! Good luck again...its great to see the lbs fall off in the mirror and on myfitnesspal!!
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Just remember, we are human and one day may not be as good as we hoped. But, thankfully that day only last 24 hours and you can begin a new the next. You will slip up, but thats ok! Just keep dancing!!!! :) If you have verizon on demand, every once and a while there are some free fun dance workouts.