New here :)

Options
I just joined MFP yesterday and I'm feeling pretty excited. I actually started eating healthy and working on losing weight two weeks ago, but was browsing the web for things to help motivate myself and stumbled upon this gem! I'm still a little confused by how to do some things on here, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough. I'm looking forward to losing a little over 100 lbs by the time I get to where I want to be so I've got a long journey ahead of me :) Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• rjgazray
    rjgazray Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is SUCH a great tool and motivator. Everyone is in the same boat so it keeps me going just knowing these people get what I'm going through. So make friends! That has helped me a lot.
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is SUCH a great tool and motivator. Everyone is in the same boat so it keeps me going just knowing these people get what I'm going through. So make friends! That has helped me a lot.

I could not agree more. Wonderful site and place.
    As a former Marine trying to lose some pounds this has worked for me well:)
  • Rebecca4190
    Options
    Thank you! Keeping motivated is definitely the hardest part of getting fit for me, so hopefully being a part of a community where everyone has the same goal will help!