looking for a supplement

Options
I am looking for suggestions for fat burning supplements without caffeine or stimulants (I have heard crazy stories about Stacker and Hydroxy products). I have a slow heart rate AND low blood pressure (yes, LOW) so I cannot have more than my daily 2 cups of coffee or so. I am having pretty good success but I am just seeing what has helped others. I have used CLA before and will probably pick up more unless I try something new.
Your thoughts???

Replies

• Lefriedline
    Lefriedline Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been using three products to compliment each other, all from Max Muscle. I used the Cleanse and Lean, QuadraCuts Nighttime Metabolic Activator, and finally ThermX. Each product is awesome on it's own anyways and I believe the only one that has caffeine is the ThermX. You can find more info on each product here: http://www.maxmusclestoreonline.com/index.php?cPath=23_3 . Even if you have to steer clear of caffeine products, the other two are awesome as well. I started my diet officially last Friday and have already lost 6 lbs by counting calories and these supplements alone pretty much as I haven't had a lot of time to work out besides simple daily activity. Good luck on finding something!!