My first small victory - with pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• brandygburke
    brandygburke Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone -- and thanks exceptionally for the help with the pictures -- I'm all old skool with my text book HTML - haha.

To answer the questions - I'm 5'4 -- in the after pictures, I'm standing next to my 5'5 teenager - she outgrew me quickly!
    I hit the gym about 4 times a week and do only 30 or 40 minutes of treadmill at 3.5MPH and 10 or 15 minutes on the bike with circuit training following -- and then I reward myself with a little skin cancer in a relaxing tanning bed. I can't do a whole lot on the exercise front - as I have had congestive heart failure since I was 15, so I'm very mindful about my heart rate -- God knows the damage I was doing to it at 163 pounds, right!!!?

I'm starting this next two weeks off with a bang, as next week the kids will be with their dad for Spring break, so I won't have all the mom guilt when I'm spending time at the gym, I want to see the next 18 pounds come off, but I want it to happen slowly, because all of the research I've seen shows that the slower it comes off, the longer it will stay offf.

Anyway, thanks everyone --
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!