Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Very cute.....I need to poll my girlfriend. lol
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Mine is overweight. So lots of cushion

Your husband is overweight? You should encourage him to join MFP!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Hahahahaha
    He did once...I was supposed to track his calories for him....as his secretary I guess. That didn't last long
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    EPIC thread bump @sunn_lighter
  • synchkat
    Options
    I know someone who's a big *kitten*
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Is there some noob spam flagging posts that are post padders? Because...

i-m-watching-you-o.gif

I see the flags are removed...I'm keeping my eyes open though
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

Hahahahaha
    He did once...I was supposed to track his calories for him....as his secretary I guess. That didn't last long

You couldn't fit it into your busy schedule?
  • synchkat
    Options

Hahahahaha

oh sweetie...cookies just don't make themselves and do you think one gets as awesome of hair as in this picture by sitting around entering food and playing secretary? Ok ya I got the hair sitting around cause the stylist did it but still I have important things to do
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

Hahahahaha

oh sweetie...cookies just don't make themselves and do you think one gets as awesome of hair as in this picture by sitting around entering food and playing secretary? Ok ya I got the hair sitting around cause the stylist did it but still I have important things to do

My apologies. I also forgot about your part time job sweeping the ice at the local rink. Can't say I understand why you Canadians don't use the Zamboni for that? Weird, eh
  • synchkat
    Options

Hahahahaha

My apologies. I also forgot about your part time job sweeping the ice at the local rink. Can't say I understand why you Canadians don't use the Zamboni for that? Weird, eh

ha
    ha
    ha
    ever seen a barrel flood? hopefully no one here is knowledgable about rink resurfacing or they'll know I'm an old fart
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

Hahahahaha

ha
    ha
    ha
    ever seen a barrel flood? hopefully no one here is knowledgable about rink resurfacing or they'll know I'm an old fart

I googled it. Is this what you use? Did you "borrow" your sons wagon to make it?

9395569.jpg
  • synchkat
    Options
    the ones we use are way bigger
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    There is a new study about women and how they feel about their *kitten*... the results were pretty interesting: 30% of women think their *kitten* is too fat. 10% of women think their *kitten* is too skinny. The remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he's a good man and they wouldn't trade him for the world...

I don't believe that 60% figure. .
  • synchkat
    Options
    There is a new study about women and how they feel about their *kitten*... the results were pretty interesting: 30% of women think their *kitten* is too fat. 10% of women think their *kitten* is too skinny. The remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he's a good man and they wouldn't trade him for the world...

Are you saying women lie???
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Uhm. . no. .women DON'T lie, which is why that figure can't be right.
  • synchkat
    Options

nice one...your logic made my head hurt a bit though
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

nice one...your logic made my head hurt a bit though

I think the wine may have helped