100 calorie snacks

Options
What are some really good (yummy) 100calorie or less snacks that I can try. I have the fiber one 90 calorie bar and the special k cracker chips. I am excited to read what you have tried or made (homemade), etc.

Replies

• MandyMandz
    Options
    My favorite snack is the nature valley granola thins.
    Its 80 calories and soooo good! I get the peanut butter ones, and the dark chocolate ones. Yummm,
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    I like eating the 100 calorie packs. I get the cookie variety pack, that way I can have sweets but not eat a lot.
  • malabaugh
    malabaugh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Lesser Evil Kettle Corn and Skinny Cow Truffle bars (anything Skinny Cow, really)
    Sargento's string cheese
    Cocoa Almonds
    Hummus and veggies
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I like to get yogurts to have on hand and I also have the fiber one bars. One of my wife;s favorite snacks, which I just made is cottage cheese salad.

ingredients:
    1 8 oz container of cool whip
    1 1.5 lb container of cottage cheese
    1 8 oz can pineapple tidbits
    1 favorite jello or pudding flavor (we love orange jello and pistachio pudding)
    1 cup marshmellows (optional)

mix everything together in a large bowl and refrigerate. I just put this in recipes and about 1 cup (with marshmellows) and using all the low fat / fat free stuff is about 130 calories. But be careful because you won't just want 1 cup!
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I like to get yogurts to have on hand and I also have the fiber one bars. One of my wife;s favorite snacks, which I just made is cottage cheese salad.

ingredients:
    1 8 oz container of cool whip
    1 1.5 lb container of cottage cheese
    1 8 oz can pineapple tidbits
    1 favorite jello or pudding flavor (we love orange jello and pistachio pudding)
    1 cup marshmellows (optional)

mix everything together in a large bowl and refrigerate. I just put this in recipes and about 1 cup (with marshmellows) and using all the low fat / fat free stuff is about 130 calories. But be careful because you won't just want 1 cup!

Yum! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    - Crispy minis chocolate drizzle are 90 calories a packet
    -Chocolate mousse jell-o cups are to die for! Only 60 calories each,I dipped strawberries in mine tonight.
    -14 unsalted natural almonds is about 50 calories.
    -Grape tomato make a great snack. I forget the calorie count but very low are a good amount of them.(any veggies really make a great low cal snack) and kraft has a good variety of low cal dressings (including ranch that still tastes good)).
    Thats a few of my favourites anyways.

Oh,Breyers icecream has low cal ice cream bars,just over 100 cals (the triple chocolate is 120) SO GOOD!
  • dw97459
    dw97459 Posts: 7
    Options
    I really like the Nabisco 100 Cal Chips Ahoy Thin Crisps. I also really love the Kellogg's Special K 90 Calorie bars, Chocolatey Chip Cookie. They are really good.
  • VenusEnvy
    VenusEnvy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a few of the 100 calorie right bites. Anything "Fudge Shoppe" is alright by me. :laugh:

EDIT: How can I forget Skinny Cow Ice Cream. Loveeeeee, and 100 calories:

http://www.skinnycow.com/myproducts/bars.php
  • pwiggy
    pwiggy Posts: 17
    Options
    My favorite right now is the Quaker Mini Delights Chocolatey Mint- 90 calorie. They act as my substitute for Thin Mints.

The Cottage Cheese recipe looks great!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    1/2 c. Cucumbers and 2 Tbsp Hummus is tasty (about 10 calories for the cucumbers; about 50-70 calories for the hummus)
    1/2 c. strawberries; 1/2 c. Danon LIght & Fit Yogurt (35 for the strawberries; 55 for the yogurt)

Those are two of my favorites...and to me they are more filling than the 100 bag snacks from the store.
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    my fav is nabisco' 100 cal snack they have chocolate covered preztel, fudge drizzle cookies, and shortbread cookies. very good!!
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Covered Raspberry Ice Cream Bars are really yummy and only 80 calories each, Hostess 100-calorie pack choc cupcakes (or other flavors), Fiber One 4 oz yogurt only 50 calories and like 5 grams of fiber, fruit of course. Just a few of my favorites that get me through the week. I try to stick to pre-packaged for my "treats" because I personally would be too tempted if I made a batch of homemade treats.:smile:
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You've got to try Vita Tops....100 calories of scrumptious in a ton of flavors!!! They don't taste "diety" at ALL!
  • theidarisafa
    Options
    I just take anything that I like and split them up into 100 calorie (or 130-200) portions.

So some snacks are only like 4 cookies.

But it helps you to realize how little you get for your calories when you only get 4 cookies for 120 calories.

And it helped me to get rid of the junk food. Because I was sick of getting so little food for the calories.

But if you really want chips or cookies or something that isn't the best choice just portion them out.

I love salerno butter cookies, but you only get 4 to 130 calories.

No more of those.

You can get 18 little pretzels for about the same calories(but with more sodium)
    They sell 100 calorie ziplock bags that are perfect and much cheaper than buying prepackaged 100 calorie options.