=/

Options
So, I'm going to be honest. I haven't been working out AT ALL. There is absolutely no excuse for it. I've still been eating under my calories I just have not been working out and I couldn't really give a reason. This is really stressful!!!! :ohwell:

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    So, I'm going to be honest. I haven't been working out AT ALL. There is absolutely no excuse for it. I've still been eating under my calories I just have not been working out and I couldn't really give a reason. This is really stressful!!!! :ohwell:

okay... Unless you want to hire a personal trainer that gets on you about exercising, pretty much the only person to make you work out is you. If you are asking for suggestions on how to break out of this "slump", I suggest scheduling working out into your day. Once it is scheduled, you must not allow yourself to break this schedule. I signed up to teach a spin class so that I cannot not work out during that time.
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Its okay, you know what you have not been doing and what you need to do. I am in the same boat we just have to dig deeper and get out butts to the gym or something. Baby steps
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    Try doing it first thing in the morning. It is easier to just get up and get er done and it makes you feel so good for the rest of the day. Also try incorporating it into the things you do....while brushing your teeth do some lunges, while washing the dishes do some squats.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    it's OK if you don't want to work out. don't beat yourself up for it. it's your decision and no one else's. don't let it stress you out. you're OK.

vicky jo:flowerforyou:
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Find something that you like to do!! Swimming, walking, running, jogging, hiking, biking, rowing, there are a lot of different options. Maybe join a team or have a friend go with you that way you are obligated to go, once you are committed to working out it will get easier.
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I eased myself into it--didn't work out for the first two months, just modified my diet. Only added exercise after I was losing weight and was even more motivated.