Encouraging words?

Kaytlynn95
Kaytlynn95 Posts: 9
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I need some encouraging words to get me started... anyone?

Replies

• YOU CAN DO IT! We believe in you!!!!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    It's not as hard as you imagine it is. Take the first step and get started, momentum will guide you along!!

So many of us have succeeded with that first baby step into our new lives, you can do it too!!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    You have come to the absolute best place on your journey to better health and a better you! All the support you need is here, all the information you need is here - and if it's not you'll quickly be directed to where you can find it.

You've already showed good judgment by joining here, so what's stopping you? Go, Go, Go!!!
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    You are in charge!! You are in control!! No one can stop you.. do it because you are doing it for you and you are the best reason to do anything!!!
  • Thank you guys!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Make yourself & your new lifestyle plan a PRIORITY!!!! You have to want it everyday!!!!!
    You are worth it :happy:
  • I've lost twenty pounds since January 1! I had no idea how much easier it is using a tool like myfitnesspal.com until I started. I actually started with fitday.com but switched over when I realized how much better and more customizable myfitnesspal.com is. Thirty more pounds to go by June 15th. Hopefully it will be as easy as the first 20 pounds! If I can do this ANYONE can do this.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    In two weeks you'll be so hopelessly addicted to weight loss and getting fit that you'll need to dial it back a bit :)
  • The encouraging words you need to hear need to come from inside of you. If you have not hit rock bottom yet and are just looking at maybe one day or it would be nice if, kind of scenarios, then you are not ready for a challenge. Loosing weight is the hardest thing you will ever set your mind to accomplish. You have to relentless in your pursuite of your goals. Thoses days you wake up with your body hurting and no energy are the exact same days you need to get to the gym and kick yourself in the *kitten* to get moving.

Everybody who has ever run with lots of fat on his/her body will tell youhow courageous you have to be. You literally feel the fat jump up and down on your skin. It's terrible and humiliating but dont let it your story to stop you.

The fat will go away, a few pounds per week and soon enough you will have a change in psychology and when you have it, NOONE, I mean, NO ONE can take it away from you.

Just go ahead and do it!!!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement for my daughter, all of which are absolutely true! This has been such a fantastic place for me, my son is here, though not very active and now my daughter and I'm ecstatic about it.

I have seen you face and overcome so many things in your short life baby, you CAN DO THIS!!!
  • SuperBowlVikings
    SuperBowlVikings Posts: 42 Member
    Believe in yourself and you will succeed.
This discussion has been closed.