Hiking

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
I went for another hike today! So glad we didn't run into the cougar!! Heres my little town.

IMG_1211.JPG

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    I went for another hike today! So glad we didn't run into the cougar!! Heres my little town.

IMG_1211.JPG
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!

Wunderschoen Carrie!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    What a beautiful place to live!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Thanks Natalie, und danke Steff!! :bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Love your little town Carrie. You are looking so good keep it up.
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    How beatiful.... I wish there was it looked like that where I live.... How relaxing it is just to look at the picture. I can only imagine in real life....
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You are very lucky to have an awesome view like that... Such a cute little town!
    Great pic!:smile:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    wow thats beautiful!!!! and i noticed that we are speaking german.... here is my german for ya
    Meine kleine Hose shiser (of course im sure the spelling is off lol)..... that would be all the german i know.... except counting to ten lol
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    thanks all

Yes German. I LOVE German! Its my favorite and Steff is helping me learn!!:heart:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    How beautiful!

I love the Canadian Rockies--I would probably move to the area if I had half the chance. I absolutely fell in love with BC and Alberta while we were traveling through that area.

The photo on my ticker was taken in Jasper!

You are blessed to live in such a wonderful part of God's creation!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    "Meine kleine Hose shiser "

NOT TO BE TRANSLATED!:embarassed:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

I know an extremely small amount of German but I think I can figure that one out--close enough anyway!

What German I know I learned, pretty much of it anyway, from "Hogan's Heroes"--I learned to count to 4 in German from that show because that's as far as Schultz the guard ever got before something happened :tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Woohoo, wandernd!!! Das einzige cougar' s um hier habe mich Angst vor habe das Namens janice und anpirsche mich von fern….

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cougar :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

Ha thats what my friend calls her son.... of course her son only speaks english .... its something like "my little pant pooper" (except the bad word for pooper) lol
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Es tut mir lied... ich verstehe nicht.... so please do translate hahaha Icupfunny that makes sense though... Is that what it is steff? hahaha