Fast food items with Low Calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    OH I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring your own little packet of crystal lite!!!! and then ask them for some of their water!!!!!!!!!!!

then:

step 1. open water
    step 2. add mix
    step 3. slowly drink flavored water
    step 4. hope that sitting inside the fast food restaurant isnt going to make you gain 5 pounds just by smelling the food

=]

im jk. but honestly. its so much easier to just avoid, because chances are, your going to get the restaurant and then not even get something low calorie because your craving so bad... then your going to regret it later. just avoid avoid avoid.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I usually go with the Jack in the Box Chicken Fajita Pita (no cheese). It is around 350 calories. I always add 3 - 4 extra glasses of water on these days to combat the sodium.

i workewd at jack in the box for 3 years and that is a CROCK. they tell you its 350 calories, but in all actuallity, they are cooking it on the SAME GRILL in the SAME GREASE as the fatty burgers and such. trust me, once it sits and cooks in the grease, its NOT 350 calories.
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I agree that if you crave something, then just go and get it.... BUT... force yourself to workout extra hard and eat a child's portion. You want it? you must earn it
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian =/ but thanks =)

So totally curious now. What sort of fast food do vegetarians crave? Besides french fries, I suppose.

Side salads, onion rings, cheesy rice and bean burritos, nachos, cheese pizza, mushroom pizza, subway *veggie delight*, mac and cheese, cheese ravioli w/ breadsticks, Bunch of fried junkness.