Fun little survey:

Options
Hey guys,

As I was walking this afternoon and contemplating whether I want to get these particular work out videos I'm considering, I was thinking about this journey we're all on.
My question is this: What have you spent money on to help with this new way of life?

My answer:

#1 item is my HRM (Polar F6)
Then there are a few DVDs, a REALLY good sports bra and an air popper for popcorn. Oh, and the bike attachment for my chariot stroller / trailer. :happy:

How about you??

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

As I was walking this afternoon and contemplating whether I want to get these particular work out videos I'm considering, I was thinking about this journey we're all on.
    My question is this: What have you spent money on to help with this new way of life?

My answer:

Then there are a few DVDs, a REALLY good sports bra and an air popper for popcorn. Oh, and the bike attachment for my chariot stroller / trailer. :happy:

How about you??
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    the gym
    work out clothes
    would say shoes but mom gave me a pair
    thats about it oh the ball but i got rid of that my back couldnt handle it
    thats it realy mom paid for most of it that i have tired like shakes which she is on .

id like to get a hrm and a good sports bra for the gym now that my bra's are too big for me i should realy get onto it
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    The gym
    Polar F11
    New gym clothes
    Veggies - always available
    Freeze-dried fruit - my is it expensive!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

My answer:

How about you??

my elliptical, The Firm Cardio Set, Taebo Amped, dumbells,stability ball, pilates and yoga dvd
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    2 dvds...Cardio Max and Power Sculpt
    new music for the ipod... to prevent boredom when walking
    Biggest Loser cookbook
    fresh fruit and veggies

I want to get a heart rate monitor soon.
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    #1 A treadmill
    #2 a stationariy bike
    #3 dvd's
    #4 healthyer options, like fruts and veggies, healthyer way of cooking.

I want a HRM soon:happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    A food scale... That's it. It's so funny to me that by spending 15.99 on something as simple as a food scale I've been able to drop 28 pounds in just over 3 months. I mean, seriously, who ever thought it could be that easy.
  • Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I bought a used elliptical, a neoprene waist band, the Hip Hop Abs 4 in 1 DVD, my HRM is on it's way..... And a lot of different foods... (I've really changed my eating, which I impressed myself with).. multi vitamins..

I still need to get some new sports bras and I want to try some of the shakes they have at GNC... oh, and an arm band for my MP3, so I can start jogging outside.

67721.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have bought a polar f4 heartrate monitor and a treadmill.... i have also bought myself a pair of "lululemon" pants and sweater .... gotta look HOT working out lol and of courst the food has changed and i am also taking multivitamins now..... oh and i almost forgot i bought a new scale to weigh myself :)
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    new scale (think I like the old one better it said I weighed less) :laugh:
    scale to weigh my food
    A few workout dvd's
    Already had a gym membership but I'm actually using it now instead of collecting dust on the card
    Hand weights
    Biggest loser workout guide
    Biggest Loser Cook book
    New shoes
    A few workout clothes
    Bought a heart monitor but didn't like it so I am looking into getting a polar one now