30day shred jillian

Options
is this any good for a beginner? ive being doing davina mccall high energy dvd for a week, but seen loads of posts about this 30 day shred ! ? is it any good?

Replies

• sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely ashamed to admit this, because I exercise a lot and thought I was at least in fair shape, but that kicked my butt. In a good way. I saw so many wonderful posts that when I saw it in a store, I thought "what the heck" and I bought it. I like to use 20" exercise videos here and there instead of doing nothing if that is the way my day is going. Anyway, I've heard a lot of good things, and I just loved it.
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Its is good for a beginner it has 3 levels and even level one does give you a really good workout. I love it because it does work me hard but im completetly unco-ordinated and cant do dvds where they chop and change the moves all the time but this isnt like that at all. Day one you'll probably feel like you want to die but trust me stick with it and by day 3 its not as hard as you remember!!
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    glad this post came up - Ive read loads of stuff on it and just bought a copy to give it a whirl - doing first day today - Ill let you know how I get on !!!!!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    I've gone from walking my dogs once or twice a week to doing the shred everyday (for the last 6 days) so my fitness was low. It does kick you in the butt, and I have to stop now and then, but it so good.
    It's not too intense that your scared to do it again the next day, highly recommend it :)
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am using it now-on day 5.....i was dying the first 3 days but seems to be getting easier as you go along....less achy muscles....i would recommend it! I already feel leaner!
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    awwww this sounds very positive i think i will be getting it, has it helped ne one with weight loss?
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm 25 days into the shred and I've lost almost 14lbs and 6.5in from my body in total. I have definition in my arms and my legs are in better shape. I'd say it was the best thing I ever bought!! I can't say enough good things about it :happy:
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    I'm 25 days into the shred and I've lost almost 14lbs and 6.5in from my body in total. I have definition in my arms and my legs are in better shape. I'd say it was the best thing I ever bought!! I can't say enough good things about it :happy:

wow that sounds brill :)
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I would go for it! I'm 60 and I do it every other day because my knees get sore if I do it every day. You do feel as tho you can't breathe the first day, but I can now do all the cardio without stopping (day 6)
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 25 of the shred this morning! I have lost 14.3 lbs so far and is great. I also walk to do stationary bike everyday too though to help.