new to fitnesspal

Options
Hey,
Just wanted to introduce myself iam 21 years old and i`ve just lost 33 lbs.
so i`ve gone from 209 lbs to 171,6 lbs.
So i hope that the fitnesspal program can help me lose even more!

Replies

• stacybrowning
    Options
    How did you lose the weight?
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    How did you lose the weight?
    I'd love to know that too :noway:
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Howdy & welcome

Great going already - that's an awesome.

If you haven't already found it this post is really worth a browse - first post has links to some great threads.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition

Cheers
  • Fornii89
    Fornii89 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well, I saw a picture of me. And i just thought NO WAY! i am not gonna look like that. So i started going to the gym again. and i`ve always been an active person. But with injuries in both my legs. i had to stop playing soccer. so i went from normal weight to over weight. and after a year of gym,golf and other activities i managed to lose the weight. So it was alot of cardio. but i couldnt run. So i used the eliptical. And that helped me ALOT!
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to get advice, support and motivation! Congrats on your amazing weight loss so far, keep up the good work!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I did the same thing before joining MFP. I lost about 20 lbs and kept it off, but was still overweight and then this January started a 12 week challenge at my gym which prompted me to start looking at what I eat. There are a lot of good people here for motivation and support. There are also groups that will have short challenges, which are fun and keep things changed up a little. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your goals!