Hello from another place

Options
Hello everyone. I just joined today and thought i would introduce myself.
I am currently serving in the Air Force stationed in Iraq for 2 more months.
I am trying to drop 20 lbs before I make it back home. Its going to be
tough for me because I do not like working out. And the food here is terrible
so I just want to eat the junk food that we get sent in the mail.
I haven't lost any weight since I've been here so I am trying to get myself motivated.

Replies

• babyblessing
    Options
    Hello everyone. I just joined today and thought i would introduce myself.
    I am currently serving in the Air Force stationed in Iraq for 2 more months.
    I am trying to drop 20 lbs before I make it back home. Its going to be
    tough for me because I do not like working out. And the food here is terrible
    so I just want to eat the junk food that we get sent in the mail.
    I haven't lost any weight since I've been here so I am trying to get myself motivated.
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome... You have found a wonderful site with wonderful people where there is tons of motivation and support. Everyone here is great! You are a brave person to be in the line of work you are in. Thank You :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome.
    I hate working out too, so what I do for exercise is alot of walking, and I also dance to fast oldies in my living room. (Any chance you could do those things over there?)
    This site makes it easy to watch what you're eating, with it's food log, and you can't beat the support system! The people are just wonderful! You'll see that it'll "almost" be easy, as well as fun, to lose the 20 pounds that you want to lose!
    Good luck, and BE CAREFUL OVER THERE!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! The people on this site are the most supporting bunch of folks I've ever encounter and it's always someone on line to up lift you no matter what time of day. I hate excercise with a passion but with this site I am doing what I feel comfortable doing, walking, yoga, medium effort strengh training and for the first time in a zillion years I've lost weight and know I will achieve my goal and the coolest thing is you can adapt your food intake to what is available to you.
    Be safe , Brave one:flowerforyou: