6 week 6 pack results so far

CuteMommy88
CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
Okay so tomorrow I am starting week 4, level 2. So therefore today I am at the halfway point. 3 weeks down 3 weeks to go!!!
my measurement results so far:
Day 1: Today( half way pt):
waist 31 30
hips 41.5 41
tummy 38.5 38
arm 12.5 12.5
thigh 24.5 23
chest 39 38.5

So I have a lost a total of 3 inches so far and I know its not a lot but hey i am proud of myself!!! a loss is a loss :) and I know the best is yet to come!!! Level 2 is waaaay more intense so I am hoping to see some dramatic changes at the end of this journey!!!
I definately recommend this dvd to women who have the "pouch" from pregnancy, My pouch is almost gone :)

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    What is this program?? Who's is it?
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    I just started it today! Are you other stuff as well as this?

Congrats on the loss, fingers crossed I have some good results I want to lose my baby belly too :)
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    You're doing great! Congrats on your successes!!
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Wow that is great results for 3 weeks of work. Keep it up!
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    for whoever asked it is a jillian micheals tape...i just got mine today and am excited to lose my baby belly too!!
  • SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Congrats!!
    I have a couple of questions for you. Are you doing this DVD every day or do you take a day off each week? How long is the workout?
  • CuteMommy88
    I am actually only doing it 5 days a week!!! and I'm not doing anything else with it. The whole workout is is 35 minutes long and thats with the warm up and cool down
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 320 Member
    Excellent work! This is one of my very favorite work outs! It's a real mega-burn! =)
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    So is the dvd called 6 week 6 pack?
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Hey Amanda- does this incorporate any cardio or is it all ab focus? Just curious. Great job on your results!!!!! :happy:
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Its a combination of cardio and other moves. I have this one and love it too.
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    What's the name of the Jillian Michael DVD????
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    For all those asking - I'm assuming it's Jillian Michael's DVD 6wk 6pk. It's at Wal-Mart for about $10. I am doing 30-day Shred and want to do 6wk 6pk when I'm done! Jillian is a great motivator and has great routines!
  • CuteMommy88
    The DVD is Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack. I got it from Amazon.com for like $6. It is HIIT training, which is high intensity interval training. Which means it is a lot of strength training (abs) with short bursts of cardio to keep your heart rate up throughout the workout. I usually burn anywhere from 250-320 cals and thats on level 1. I have heard level 2 is much more intense and much more cardio, so hopefully I will make it through it and see some results :)
  • Great job!!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    what a really cool way of rewarding yourself. I thought of doing the same thing so maybe if I write it down and I can see it I can be more enouraged! Way to go on 3 inches.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    I love JM..gonna check this video out.
    You are doing great..good results so far!!
  • CuteMommy88
    Ok...so I just started level 2!!! I must tell you there is a huge jump in difficulty, so if you are starting this dvd be prepared LOL
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    I want to try this! It sounds fun!
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Ok...so I just started level 2!!! I must tell you there is a huge jump in difficulty, so if you are starting this dvd be prepared LOL

How are you logging it into MFP?
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!