Hi

Options
Lillith32
Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
Weight loss has always been a struggle for me. I can work out 3 times a day and be happy, but counting calories and limiting my food intake has been somewhat challenging for me. I need to lose 35lb in the very near future, and attempt to keep it off, so here we go... I am 175lb, size 8 pants, addicted to sugar and the gym. I need to be at 140 or less, and eating a heck of a lot cleaner. I will allow myself 1 cheat weekend a month (I just really don't have control over what/where I eat one weekend a month). My obstacles to healthy eating habits are constant travel for work and emotional eating. Hope that with this program, I can finally achieve at least some of my weight loss goals.

Replies

• NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    HI! I saw there were 44 views and NOONE responded. This makes me nuts!!

I'm a bit of the opposite than you, I don't enjoy working out, I'd rather just diet but you can't do one without the other and expect results.

One weekend a month "cheating" isn't bad, just try to keep it in moderation...

Good luck! You can do this, we all can. We just have to believe we are worth it!!!
  • angus8181
    Options
    HI, Don't really need to loose weight, however, I have type 2 diabetes after my kidney/pancreas transplant. Blood sugar started to go up bout 5 years after transplant so doc has me on metformin/actos. I desire better numbers.