Zumba on wii or PS3?

Options
Hi there! The zumba game comes out here in the UK in a couple of weeks and I'm toying with which platform to get it on... Anyone know which is best, or is there no difference really?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Zumba liveeee!!!!!!!!!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My experience with the different systems is PS3. And now that I'm using a Kinect, I would go everything Kinect. Wii Zumba has been better for me than Like Wii Active, but it still seems to have some troubles picking me up/sensing me in all the moves. Ps3 is better in that area, and now Kinect is awesome! (My husband runs a video game store, so lots of experience with it all)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i have the wii and what to get it when it comes out :)
    shame the wii has the leads on the controllers tho :(
  • CocoMartha
    Options
    I have the Wii Zumba (but I also take Zumba classes with an instructor), but I loooove the Zumba Wii. I was so surprised how much of a good workout you get with it.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    We used to have zumba classes in our leisure centre but they've stopped now as the instructor left the company... I loved them though I always thought I was quite a good mover - it would seem not!!

Think I'll be getting it for the PS3 then - there's a pack with the move thingys that I'll be saving up for!!

I don't think you need the 2 controllers for the wii version though Trud.... I think you just put the wiimote in the belt thing that comes with it...

oooo does anyone know how big the belt is come to think of it?!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I normally go to actual Zumba classes, but bought the Zumba Wii, as the classes are $5 each and getting expensive for how much I go. I just bought it a few days ago, played it once and was amazed at how much I was working out to it! I enjoyed it, but do not have the Kinect to compare it to. The belt is a little awkard tho....maybe I just have to get used to it.

Edited to add: Just saw your question about the belt....I have a 39" waist right now and it fits me with a lot of room left to go bigger.