Book club looking for new members in Calgary, AB!

Options
Hello everyone! I decided to get ambitious and start a book club in my city, Calgary, AB (Canada). It's for women ages 18 to 35, and we have our first meeting tomorrow night (so we're a very new book club). We are only 4 right now, and we are definitely looking for new members. The point is to make new friends, see old friends, and, of course, read books. If you want more information, send me an email at talesfromakitchen@gmail.com. I hope this isn't too off-topic for MFP, but I thought I've met so many nice people on here that maybe some of you would be interested in books and reading as well as eating healthy and working out.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• mkskippy24
    Options
    Wish I lived near by.... lol. I don't by any stretch of the imagination. But I do love books! And love talking about them..... you should let us know what you're reading and when, maybe sometime we can have a little online banter :happy:
  • kitchentales
    Options
    That's an excellent idea! I was thinking of proposing starting an online forum/community so that others who are out of town can join in on discussions about the books, even though they don't live in the same town. If they all agree that it's a good idea, I'll be sure to give you the URL so you can join us!