*WAVES*

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Hey again. Sitting in Portland, OR airport, waiting our flight to Santa Barbara.

Hope you have all had a wonderful holiday weekend. I have done pretty well on my eating even on vacay....hopefully the scale will reward me later this week. We shall see!! hehe When we were driving from Oregon to Washington on Friday, we stopped at one of those roadside gas station marts....and I ended up with beef jerkey because it was like 60 cals and 1 g of fat per serving!! Yes, I am THAT careful! :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, I can probably be on a little more the next few days until we fly home on Wed since we will be in a hotel with wifi. Let me know if you need anything!! :)

Ciao 4 now!!
Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey again. Sitting in Portland, OR airport, waiting our flight to Santa Barbara.

Hope you have all had a wonderful holiday weekend. I have done pretty well on my eating even on vacay....hopefully the scale will reward me later this week. We shall see!! hehe When we were driving from Oregon to Washington on Friday, we stopped at one of those roadside gas station marts....and I ended up with beef jerkey because it was like 60 cals and 1 g of fat per serving!! Yes, I am THAT careful! :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, I can probably be on a little more the next few days until we fly home on Wed since we will be in a hotel with wifi. Let me know if you need anything!! :)

Ciao 4 now!!
    Tam
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    *waves*

Hiya girl!
    Have a fantabulous time in CA. Lay out in the sun and get a nice tan. Oh... don't forget JT's tub of yogurt to keep him calm :laugh:

HUGGERZ
    SMOOCHERZ

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    *waves back from the east coast*

here's hoping that you are having a wonderful time! :drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hope you're having a great time!
    Good for you for doing so well even on vacation...

Kim
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    we miss you taaaaammmm but glad you got some vacation time!!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Wave back from the East Coast!! We miss you!! cannot wait to hear about your vacation!! Have a great rest of your trip and be safe!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Have fun/be safe! :flowerforyou: