Been here for a couple months, never introduced myself...

Options
Hubby and I are in this together. We're really going to do it this time. No more talking about it. Lets do this right this time :) Feel free to add me. I don't have any MFP friends other than my husband :)

Best wishes everyone! Here's to a healthier us!

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you and your hubby!
  • jmabley
    jmabley Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome, my husband and I are in this together also!! Nice to to here more couples are doing this together
  • HeidiSBond
    HeidiSBond Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm overwhelmed by the number of friend requests! WOW! Guess we're all trying to be here for eachother and that's what it's going to take for us all to be successful.

Yah - having my husband as a support to do this with is helping a lot. Previously we've decided to make good choices on our own and eventually fell off the ol'health wagon. Is there a spot for couples on here? I haven't really searched the message boards much. Would love to have linked accounts so when we eat together we can add food easier, etc.

My hubby was gone all last week for work...came back Friday and flew out again yesterday...to be gone all the is week to CA.

Our goal is to be able to do 5Ks and Fun runs together....he's doing the Couch to 5K program...I'm trying to fit it in my schedule. He's doing great and on week 4. I need to figure out how to make it work.

Best of luck to you and I look forward to chatting with you from time to time.
  • u04lj7
    u04lj7 Posts: 5
    Options
    All the best for the weight loss! I started to put on weight when I met my boyfriend almost 5 years ago so I think being in a couple its so easy to put on weight! But hopefully - working together it will be easier to lose it again! My boyfriend does want to lose weight but doesnt join weight loss clubs or eat healthy for more than a few weeks so he isn't much help for me unfortunately! Stick with MFP and you will both get there! ;)