Say Cheese!!

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
I'm cheesy because:

1. I'll stop whatever I'm doing to watch "Grease" if I see it on T.V. And yes, I will sing along. :smokin:
2. 70's love songs make me swoon. :love:
3. Happily wears my homemade poncho in the winter. (At home only though) :laugh:
4. Homemade rice krispies treats make me deliriously happy! :drinker:

and you??? :bigsmile:

Replies

• Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I am not afraid to act like a dork and make ppl laugh!! I also and the loud Mom on the sidelines cheering my kid on!! He likes it.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 years old and I have an Invader Zim decal on my car.

I'm perfectly okay with that though since I have liked Invader Zim since it originally aired on Nickelodeon eons ago. Yep, I saw it when it first came out. Man, I'm getting old. lol!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am cheesy because I quote movies (obscure or well known) for a laugh, even if in doing so I am admitting that I have watched said movie enough to know the line. :laugh:

And I'll dance around like a lunatic for my daughter and make funny faces at her in public just to get her to laugh.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm 33 years old and I have an Invader Zim decal on my car.

I'm perfectly okay with that though since I have liked Invader Zim since it originally aired on Nickelodeon eons ago. Yep, I saw it when it first came out. Man, I'm getting old. lol!

Invader Zim is one of the *best* cartoons EvVVvERrrrrrrr!!! Love it!

I'm ultra cheesy because I sing while listening to music... in the shower, getting ready, driving around and cooking.
    Also I'm an absolute daydreamer. I never fully grew up- I find it a perfectly acceptable activity.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I am cheesy because I quote movies (obscure or well known) for a laugh, even if in doing so I am admitting that I have watched said movie enough to know the line. :laugh:

And I'll dance around like a lunatic for my daughter and make funny faces at her in public just to get her to laugh.

She's worth it though. :smooched: :heart:
  • tashjs21
    Options

She's worth it though. :smooched: :heart:

I never cared much what people thought before hand, but even less now as long as she is entertained. :heart:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    I'm cheesy because:

1. I'll stop whatever I'm doing to watch "Grease" if I see it on T.V. And yes, I will sing along. :smokin:
    3. Happily wears my homemade poncho in the winter. (At home only though) :laugh:

You forgot another piece of your wardrobe. *snicker*
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I am cheesy because I have to tell my bf at least 5 times a day that I love him,
    he is cheesy because he refuses to leave for work until hes woken me up enough to kiss me goodbye and get a smile out of me.

I am also cheesy because video games (SRSLY) have made me cry. I get a little too attached to characters.

I have both Savage Garden albums in my collection and Natalie Imbruglia and I love it.

I have a massive collection of comic books, tv show dvds (including Invader Zim, All In The Family, Night Court, Dead Like Me, etc), and bad music.

I have a scrapbook.

I am obsessed with Toejam and Earl and Moon shoes.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When my son and I are riding on the Metro bus together and the driver makes a sharp turn or hits the brakes hard causing me to slide, I don't try to brace myself. I just slide then look at my son innocently like I didn't do anything. He tries not to laugh and tells me "Grow up Mom!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Look, Ron! I'm riding a furry tractor!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm cheesy because:

You forgot another piece of your wardrobe. *snicker*

:laugh:
  • tashjs21
    Options

Look, Ron! I'm riding a furry tractor!

:laugh: 60% of the time, it works all of the time!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Where'd everyone go?

*checks breath* :frown:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    It's a professional hazard (from working with teenagers)?
  • Jovialation
    Options
    I think everyone left because its a list thread. People make their lists and are rarely interested enough to comment on other peoples', lol.

I'm not much better. I read em, I thought of things to say, I never posted em.

Another one for me tho

-I have The Lion King memorized. Down to the sounds. Not like "I can say the lines along with the movie" but more like I've actually had scenes of the movie stuck in my head for days at a time
  • tashjs21
    Options
    I think everyone left because its a list thread. People make their lists and are rarely interested enough to comment on other peoples', lol.

I'm not much better. I read em, I thought of things to say, I never posted em.

Another one for me tho

-I have The Lion King memorized. Down to the sounds. Not like "I can say the lines along with the movie" but more like I've actually had scenes of the movie stuck in my head for days at a time

That's a good point.

:laugh: I get the "Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa" scene stuck in mine a lot. :laugh:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    I get the part with Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts stuck in my head all the time
    that and "hey - did we ask for our dinner to go?" "no why?" "CUZ THERE IT GOESSS"
    lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I get the part with Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts stuck in my head all the time
    that and "hey - did we ask for our dinner to go?" "no why?" "CUZ THERE IT GOESSS"
    lol

I am just so mesmerized by the dancers by your ticker. :laugh: :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Where'd everyone go?

*checks breath* :frown:

Oh checks breath not checks breast.

:blushing:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    lol

I am just so mesmerized by the dancers by your ticker. :laugh: :laugh:
    hahaha im always distracted by it