Just joined 3/6

Options
emrogers
emrogers Posts: 328 Member
Hi everyone. I just joined the site yesterday and have been having fun couting my cals.
I started this weight loss journey January 7th and decided to start keeping a diet diary. I did for a whole month then found Calorie Count and now MFP which I love. I haven't been seeing the results that I want with only a 3lb loss since January 7th and Friday was just a huge roller coaster of emotions. Its hard when you're on these sites to see others loosing and you steady and not. Althoug, I'm extremely excited for those people its hard not to look at yourself and say, "what am I doing wrong?!" I've been excercising for the last 3 years steadily so I'm not new to excercise, I just have been struggling to clean up my diet. I do great M-F because I'm on a schedule at work. Come the weekends, I think I screw everything up. I currently eat 5x a day and try to consume 1200 cals when I'm not excercising and 1400 when I do and 1450 when I excercise 2x a day which sometimes is Tuesdays and Thursdays. Weekends, I eat out a lot and so I decided to buy my meals from My Fit Foods, a diet delivery service. I'm allowing myself one cheat meal a week.
Hopefully this will get me to loosing more I feel like I should be down to 150lbsand I'm not. So hopefully my new plan will work and speed things ups. I don't want to start dropping like crazy but something will help.
I have a goal date of August 8th to be down 45lbs. We'll see how close I can get to that.

Replies

• jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    Glad you joined MFP. Keep us posted on how you are doing. I'm looking forward to seeing your success. :happy: