Long distance relationship?

Options
124»

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    *gets out popcorn* curious what happens next here...
    That is a terrible thing to say, this is two peoples lives. MFP ought to lock it out! I pray for both of them! :explode:

Really? Really??

*Checks TV Guide for the next episode of Cheaters.

I think God put them here for our entertainment and Scott's life lesson...

Lighten up already...
    Lets not forget Maury, Jerry, Worlds Stupidest Idiots, Sister Wives, The GOSSELINS, ALL the Housewives.... shall I go on!? :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: Scotts Life Lessons!! HAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too funny!
  • sheetsofheaven
    sheetsofheaven Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hellooo! Just wondering if there's anyone else in a long distance relationship?
    Maybe using it as motivation (getting fit til the next time u get to see ur loved one? My boyfriend is coming back from
    a work trip in Africa in about 3 months, so the timeline is keeping me super motivated!)

xxx

I AM!!! My BF lives in Missouri and we only get to see each other every couple of months! It is both motivational and detrimental! I want to stay in shape for when the time comes and I do get to see him, but then I get home or he leaves and all of my motivation flies out the window! When we are together we workout together and that is awsome!
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options

That is a terrible thing to say, this is two peoples lives. MFP ought to lock it out! I pray for both of them! :explode:

No offense, but they're putting it out there for us to see.

No it was something awful, which just happened to come out on the net. You should put yourself in their shoes. I would want to be left alone.

to be fair, they're hunkering down for the drama that might or might not ensure, dependong in the decisions of the people involved. if those people don't create it, we have nothing to see. But if they had chosen to play it out in a public forum, it's fair game for popcorn!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Really? Really??

Lighten up already...
    Lets not forget Maury, Jerry, Worlds Stupidest Idiots, Sister Wives, The GOSSELINS, ALL the Housewives.... shall I go on!? :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: Scotts Life Lessons!! HAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too funny!

Precisely why I watch next to no tv!!! Most of it is crap. Exploiting others for entertainment is wrong in every sense of the word. I am a spiritual lady and make my own mistakes, but one thing I know is you shouldn't judge others or laugh at their folly because one day you will be standing there before God answering for the things that you have done or not done. I thank him for his sacrifice and grace that he is forgiving! All I have to say on the subject.
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

Really? Really??

Lighten up already...

Precisely why I watch next to no tv!!! Most of it is crap. Exploiting others for entertainment is wrong in every sense of the word. I am a spiritual lady and make my own mistakes, but one thing I know is you shouldn't judge others or laugh at their folly because one day you will be standing there before God answering for the things that you have done or not done. I thank him for his sacrifice and grace that he is forgiving! All I have to say on the subject.

I think I'm gonna call that the thread breaker. :(
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    bump, i wanna read this later, good material.
  • JumpinMonkey
    Options
    I'm just going to sigh and blame this all on men. :D<3

Sorry, but when you activly pursue men you KNOW are married and have kids...well, I wouldn't exactly call that innocent. Just saying.
  • nnovo
    nnovo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in a long distance relationship as well, I live in NJ and he lives out in LA... Everytime that I know when I am about to go there or when he is coming to Jersey to visit I find myself trying to get into tip top shape. One thing that is really helpful is that we are working towards the same goal even though we are 2k miles away.. We are going to get in shape for summer vacation! It is good because we hold each other accountable when the cravings start kicking in and we check in with each other to see how the gym/ diet is coming along. It is a really good incentive to get my butt into shape, I'm seeing him in 2 months and I plan on 'wow'ing him with my new body! Good luck on your adventure!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Holy guacamole! I'm thinking Superman's not so super! What an idiot. :explode:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bumpin...I am soooooo devastated I'm at work and don't have time to read. Hey...at least I'm reading instead of watching TV...lol
  • johnny51981
    Options
    bump, i wanna read this later, good material.

Just in case you haven't had a chance to read it yet....BUMP. HA!