It's not much but it makes me happy

Options
2»

Replies

• tifanieb
    tifanieb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone.....I guess you're right it is something to be celebrated ><. It just seems small cause i have so far to go.:tongue:
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! You are doing awesome, and I'm so glad to have you as an inspiration and motivator! Keep it up girlie! :flowerforyou:
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That is HUGE!! I am proud for you. Congratulations and keep it up!!
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    Awesome news!! I'm glad that you are having such a great experience!! keep up the awesome work :wink:
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful!!! Congrats!! Keep up the great work!!
  • godivaNY
    godivaNY Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You're doing such a great job!!! Keep up the good work. I'm so happy for you. You work hard and are taking charge of your health. I believe that is a huge achievement :-).
  • SeattleLady
    Options
    I am a size 18 too, and experience the same issues. I have about 90 pounds to go, so let's do this together! You go! (And you are already ahead of me on that one!)
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Now that you've seen the benefits of working out and eating better, there's no telling what you can accomplish now! Congratulations on your accomplishments!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!