Pin-Up girls RECRUITING!!!

Options

Replies

• beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm back in again.
    The last couple weeks I just felt like I had to much on my plate and stopped everything altogether, but now I am excited to get back on track :)
    SW: 171.6
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm so in, should I wait to send in my wait until next week or should I just send it in now???
  • carolgibson26
    Options
    What kind of challenges do you do? Im new on this site and I need all the motivation I can get?
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Rach: I am TOTALLY up for Round 2, count me in!!! (Are u gonna count our finishing weights in the current challenge as our starting weights for the next round??)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Rach: I am TOTALLY up for Round 2, count me in!!! (Are u gonna count our finishing weights in the current challenge as our starting weights for the next round??)

Yep!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm back in again.
    The last couple weeks I just felt like I had to much on my plate and stopped everything altogether, but now I am excited to get back on track :)
    SW: 171.6

Your profile pic always makes me happy. :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun...I'm in too my current weight is 180lbs
  • RachVR6
    Options
    We've got almost 100 ladies ready to start on Monday.

MAKE SURE if you haven't already posted your weight or sent it to me, that you get it to me by Monday evening! Thanks!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm getting excited!

Welcome to all the new Pin-Ups! I opted out of the last challenge and I'm happy to be back in the group.

We weigh in every Monday and we stop by all week long to chat or talk about how or what we are doing and encourage and support one another.

See you all Monday!

Rach - Thanks so much for keeping this going. You are such an inspiration!

Karen
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Count me in!
    My current weight is 169 even (as of this morning). I'm willing to change my weigh-ins to Monday. I feel that is a great motivating factor to be good on the weekend! I'm terrible on weekends! :(
  • misty1208
    misty1208 Posts: 90
    Options
    Ill Join! :smile:
  • lillie1201
    Options
    I just wanted to say RACH- You Rock! Thank you!!!!! I'm so grateful to be a part of this with all of you amazing, supportive ladies! Let's get ready to drop some weight!!!!! Cheers to us and our success! :drinker:
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just a question - are we going to be starting a new thread on Monday? Or are we going to just continue this one. Thanks!
  • slpngjenbelle
    slpngjenbelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to be in!!! I'll post my first weigh in on Monday since i haven't weighed all week.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hi! Just a question - are we going to be starting a new thread on Monday? Or are we going to just continue this one. Thanks!

I'll be posting a new thread...I'll post a link in here!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I want to be back in! I did so well with you ladies the first 10 weeks you were active and I've done badly since I hit "maintenance." I'll msg you my starting weight, Rach. Looking forward to catching up on the familiar faces. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Here's who we're starting with so far. If there's a TBD next to your name it's because you're in our current challenge and your weight is 'to-be-determined' by your week 10 weigh-in. :) If I don't have your weight make sure I get it by monday night. Feel free to update your start weight if it's changed by monday as well. :flowerforyou:

START1.jpg
    START2.jpg
    START3.jpg
    START4.jpg
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I had started with you guys last challenge and unfortunately didn’t stick with it, but I am determined to do this right this time! My starting weight is 154.2!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I hope to join you girls after I have my baby and get the baby weight off!