Seriously? I mean Seriously?

Options
13»

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Cuuuuuuuute! I have a Yorkie That's about 3.5 pounds and she would definitely need a coat if she were outside for any length of time during the winter. Unfortunately she's a huge baby and will usually only go outside long enough to squat during the coldest months.
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Oh, Nothing against the little guys with the little coats......
    Maybe, you just had to be there.....:laugh:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Oh, Nothing against the little guys with the little coats......
    Maybe, you just had to be there.....:laugh:

haha, no, it's a funny site. My husbands a bigger guy and people always think it's funny to see him with her. She's a total chick magnet.
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Ummmm, He wasn't out running this morning, was he? lol :huh:
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Last week when I was riding my bicycle throughout my neighborhood I saw a boy around the age of 11 or so walking three Chihuahuas [thank god for spell check on that word] ..I should say rather that he was being led by those three Chihuahuas.. down the embankment into a ditch LOL. Poor kid.

Oh My Wow! Maybe they are manly man Dogs? :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love a guy secure enough to love a little dog. :heart:

I've always been a big dog person myself, but my husband wanted a Pekingese. My brother has a Shih Tzu. My niece & her husband have a Lhasa Apso. He's a 6'4 former marine. I don't think anyone'll be walking up to him and questioning his manhood for having a little dog.

That said, I did have to chuckle when I saw a big bikery looking dude with a plastic baggie cleaning up a little white toy poodle's poop once.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    classic funny!!!
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Personally, I love a guy secure enough to love a little dog. :heart:

I've always been a big dog person myself, but my husband wanted a Pekingese. My brother has a Shih Tzu. My niece & her husband have a Lhasa Apso. He's a 6'4 former marine. I don't think anyone'll be walking up to him and questioning his manhood for having a little dog.

That said, I did have to chuckle when I saw a big bikery looking dude with a plastic baggie cleaning up a little white toy poodle's poop once.

OMG FUNNY!
  • lubvug32
    lubvug32 Posts: 15
    Options
    this is exactly why my hubby refuses to walk my daughters' little chorkie (chihuahua/yorkie mix). My daughters dress her in the cutest little sweaters and dresses (even though we live in Miami... hello, no snow!!! but the lil thing starts trembling at any temp below 75!!!!). I refuse to walk her too bcz she gets bored/tired easily. I love walking our pits though! One is just a puppy, but my full grown pit can give me quite a workout, specially if she sees a bird or a squirrel!!! I think she enjoys our walks more than I do... she's getting totally toned up... maybe I'll tone up nicely like her soon ;) LMAO!!!