• eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Great job!

<3 your bedroom/style
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My wife has a similar problem. I told her she needs to go shopping for pants because it is hard to appreciate her butt when her pants are all saggy. :laugh: Then she turned it around on me and said 'Yeah you too!', so I broke out my next size lower jeans that have been in my closets for years. They FIT!, she has to shop for hers. :wink:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    LOL! Haven't heard pantsed in a long time. Conragts!!!
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Looking good! I haven't been pantsed, but I did have an awakening today.
    I went to use the bathroom today and pulled my pants down before I realized that I was supposed to unsnap and unzip them first! Guess it's time to go shopping!
  • SeattleLady
    Options
    I love your room too! With the Sieze the day sign and cool wall, you have a rocking space! And the quality of photo just looks like a magazine article! Great photo! You should submit it to something.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being pantsed!
  • lazyamerz
    lazyamerz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments / support! And for those of you that like our bedroom style - thanks! :) I kind of wish I had tidied up before taking the photo...
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Well done! But I hope your BF pantsed you in private!
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    Wow! and you have great taste too. Beautiful room!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!